Status: if i get at least one comment per update, ill update again. if not. ill be sad. oh so sad. and updateless. rip jimmy!

You Hold The Power To Set Me Free

Chapter 2

“Zacky? Can I talk to you for a minute.” I asked.
“He's a little busy right now princess” said the red haired guy. I gave him a slight dirty look. “Come with me though.” The little guy said.
“It's okay Brook. Go with him it's alright.” Zacky said. I let go of his hand hesitantly and walked over to the guy.
“Hey Brook. Im Johnny.” He said grabbing my hand.
“Johnny.” I nodded.
“Yeah, so what did you want to ask Zacky?”
“Umm, that's for Zacky to know.” I said.
“I asked you what you wanted to ask him?” He said grabbing my shoulders. His grip was alot stronger than I thought it could be.
“I-I just wanted to know why there were so many locks on the door. Is there someone out there?”
“No, there isn't anyone out there. They are in here.” He laughed. I looked around confused. Zacky was right. I wasn't having any fun, and I really wanted to go home.
“Dance bitch.” The one on the couch yelled at the girl. I gasped and ran to Zacky.
“Zacky, can we go?” I asked in his ear. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. “No.” He said. I sucked in a breath and my eyes pricked.
“What?” I asked.
“You're not going home.” He said.
“What are you talking about?”
“I said, you're not going home.”
“I heard that, I just don't-I just don't understand.”
“Don't be stupid. You know who we are.” He said.
“Zacky. I really don't understand at all.”
“I can't explain now.” He said quietly. “Just do what ever I tell you, and I mean fucking everything. Maybe you'll survive.” He said in my ear.
“Zacky, are you telling me that you're kidnapping me?” I asked now crying.
“Don't call it kidnapping. You came with me. You're my girlfriend.” He said.
“Oh my god.” I said shaking.
“Calm down.” He said.
“I can't. I am so scared.” I said crying.
“Listen to me, calm the fuck down.” He said looking in my eyes.
“Zacky! Take me home.” I said. “TAKE ME HOME!” I yelled. The guy on the couch stood up.
“Johnny take Zacky's girlfriend home.” Brian said winking at Johnny. Zacky rolled his eyes at me.
“I told you to listen.” He sighed then went over too the fridge and took out a beer. I felt a little better knowing that I wasn't being kidnapped but Johnny wasn't the person I wanted to drive me home. Johnny grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the stairs going to the basement.
“This is going to be you're room.” He said pulling me down the stairs. I screamed out as loud as I could.
“Where is Amy?” I asked between screams.
“If you seek Amy.” He laughed.
“What?”
“If you seek Amy.” He repeated reffering to that stupid Britany Spears song.
“Oh bite me.” I said angrilly.
“Gladly someone will down stairs.” He said as we finally reached the bottom of the tall dark stairs. The floor was nothing more then dirt, and the walls were black. He stopped to the third door on the right. I heard a scream from one of the closed doors. All the doors had padlocks on them, but with a bars for little windows. The basement looked much like a horses stable. He threw me into the dirt of the room and turned on the light. He locked the door up and winked at me before leaving me. I screamed at him to come back but he ran up the stairs. The room was no bigger than a small closet, so I would barely even call it a a room. All there was was four black walls, and dark brown dirt below me. My arm was already bruising from where he was holding me. Then I remembered that I had my cell in my pocket. Fucking Telus. So much for having the best service. I had zero reception at all. I tried calling 9-11 but it couldn't even do that. I tucked my phone in my bra feeling defeated. I have never been so scared in my life. I was resourseless. This is why my parents told me not to go anywhere with strangers. I also mentally kicked myself for imagining my mother growling at me. She probably wouldn't even feel bad for me cause this was due to my old stupidity. I figured they would probably just let me starve to death in this little cage, if I was lucky enough that is but I was way wrong. I wasn't even lucky enough to get that.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe I like this story. well, i like writing it. do you like reading it... next chapter is ready as well.