Status: if i get at least one comment per update, ill update again. if not. ill be sad. oh so sad. and updateless. rip jimmy!

You Hold The Power To Set Me Free

Chapter 4

“So all it took was a threat, and now your a murderer.” I said angrily.
“You don't have to be so bitchy Brook. I am trying to save you.” He said raising an eyebrow.
“I wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for you!” I said hitting his chest. He grabbed my hands tightly and pinned them at my side.
“Stop. Just shut up. You are so loud. Please, just behave.” He said. I never noticed, but he had a slight lisp to his voice which was sort of cute. I nodded.
“NO! PLEASE! OUCHHHH” Screamed a girl (probably Amy, but who knows) down the hall. I winced. I just wasn't getting used to the idea at all.
“Zacky? Can I ask you something?”
“Sure.” He said.
“Why did you want to go to town tonight? Why wouldn't you stay here with me, then you could take me away from the other boys.”
“You're not going to like the answer.”
“Oh.” I nodded. “Go ahead”
“Well tonight you will be in a room with all of the boys who are staying. Basically the girl who is on duty has to do what ever the guy tells her too until he gets off. Everybody watches, and depending on your importance in the gang is how soon you get to go, and for how long. Johnny and Jimmy might only get ten minutes, but Matt and Brian can use you as long as they like.”
“Okay, what if I can't get them off in ten minutes?”
“Oh, well in Johnny's case, you will. Trust me. Jimmy isn't that hard either. If you don't, you get hurt. Pretty simple.”
“Either way I am going to be hurt, and you still haven't explained why you don't want to be there.”
“I don't want to tire you out, and I don't want to have to put on a show for the other boys, but one good thing about me staying is I will be here to watch Matt and Brian so they don't hurt you too much. See, I didn't know that Johnny and Jimmy were on pickup tonight. Not like they are going to get that good of girls anyways. Look at them” Zacky chuckled. “But I will do my best to protect you.”
******************
“Don't get any dogs this time.” Matt yelled out to Jimmy and Johnny who were leaving.
“Nope, only hotties tonight!” Johnny said overtly happy.
“Hey, Brook. Come here.” Brian said motioning with finger. I looked back at Zacky and he nodded for me to go and I dragged my feet towards him. “Get on your knees.” he said. “I want a little warm up for later.” He said sliding him hand down to his zipper. He tugged on it gently. “You do it.” He said nastily. I swallowed a lump in my throat and tugged on his zipper until it revealed his large cock protruding from his boxers. He was very hard and the look on his face said he wanted it now. I reached into his boxers and pulled him out. I was right. He was huge. He pushed the back of my head down so it was down in my throat. “Give them the best sex they have ever had” Zacky's line was playing again in my head. I coughed a bit due to the impact of the force but this wasn't the first blow job I have ever given. Infact, of what I have heard, I am pretty good. I licked up his shaft to the top of his large penis and and wrapped my mouth around the tip of it and sucked in as I led my mouth down to the bottom of it feeling it's hardness stiffen even more. I continued sucking on it to the top again and gave it a few more taunting sucks. I quickened my pace slowly and then a bit quicker, and I got quicker I sucked on him harder. I used my toung to trace the bottom of his cock on the way up. A moan escaped him mouth and I could tell I was winning, or well losing. He took his hand off my head and let me do my thing. His eyes were rolling to the back of his head and his breathing was quickening. He arched his back which made his large cock even bigger and finally after what seemed like thirty minutes he exploded into my mouth. He looked a bit embarrased that he couldn't hold on any longer and he glared and rolled his eyes at me. I glanced over at Zacky who had been watching the whole time and he smilled. I barely thought it was something to smile about. “Get up and go wash up bitch. You have work to do.” He said.
I stood up and brushed off my knees. Zacky motioned me over and to the stairs.
“Come on Brook. Let's get you hot for later.” Zacky said winking. I followed him up into the bathroom and he left for a second and came back with an armfull of clothing. “Good job!” Zacky said.
“What do you mean good job?”
“I mean, you just saved yourself from Brian tonight.” He said smirking “No really, he only cums once a day pretty much. That means that no more tonight. Matt will be a challenge, but I wont be.”
“Why wont you be?”
“Because, I can fake it, or...” He said turning red.
“Or?”
“Well it wouldn't take me long anyways. Especially if you did to me what you did to Brian.”
“Awh why?” I asked.
“Well it's been a long time for me, since... You know. I usually avoid the sex and stuff and much as I can. So it's been building. And you probably don't want to hear any of this.”
“Ha. It's okay. It's refreshing to hear somebody shy around here.”
“Oh, right. Well also, I really like you. Your super hot, and way out of my league in real life.”
“No im not! Are you kidding me! I work in a deli. Im not popular and I am most obviously not super hot. You're the hot one here.” I said. He blushed.
“Would you two hurry up in there! I got to take a shit.” Mat roared pounding on the door.
“Yeah, so you better hurry the fuck up and take those clothes off or I am going to do it for you.” Zacky said attempting to sound tough.
“Oh be a man and just do it.” Matt said through the door.
“Yeah.” Zacky said in a low voice. He almost let out a laugh. “Okay now put this on.” He said handing me the pile of clothes. “Pick something” He whispered. There wasn't much to chose from. Different variations of lingerie. I picked a leopard print bustier and garter thing. Zacky looked like he approuved. I couldn't help but notice the growing bulge in his pants too. I looked down at my body and up at Zacky. I figured he had been nice so I would give him a little favour. I gripped my shirt and pulled it slowly over my head. And I pulled down my jeans and tossed them aside. I stepped closer to him and turned around.
“Will you unhook this for me?” I asked.
“Uh, yeah.” He said. He fumbled around shakily with the hooks untill he got it. The cutest look formed on his face when I turned around exposing my breast. I turned around again and slipped out of my panties and bent over to grab the new ones. A little sound came out of his mouth as I turned around once more.
“It's like you have never seen a naked girl before.” I said in his ear.
“Ive seen tons. Just none like you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SOOOO sorry I went MIA. You would never believe everything that has happened to me. I am actually working on writing my life story up until now to try to help explain what has happened to me. :P but anyways. I am up in running again. Prepare for a bunch of new chapters. I love you my fans, and I hope you keep reading this.