Status: if i get at least one comment per update, ill update again. if not. ill be sad. oh so sad. and updateless. rip jimmy!

You Hold The Power To Set Me Free

Chapter 5

I pulled on the rest of the ridiculous get up and Zacky opened the door. Mat was outside the door rubbing himself through his pants.
“You ready for me, slut?” Mat asked.
“I guess so.”
“You don't guess. You are, or you're not. If you are, hurry the fuck up and get in the living room. If your not, well. Let's not make me have to go there.” He said. I nodded and headed for the stairs into the living room. Zacky and Mat followed behind me. I walked into the living room and stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. It was really cold in the house, so I had goose bumps ascending up my legs and over my arms. Mat sat down on the couch. He was still rubbing his hand in his thighs. “Come on. Dance or something.” He said.
“With what music?” I said confused.
“Who cares, just be sexy.” He said. I shook my head no. “Fine, take my pants off.” He said. I walked over and unbuckled his belt. He was much hotter then Brian (in my opinion) but I was really starting to feel sick with myself. I pulled his belt off and his pants grew a little taller. I didn't waste anytime fiddling around with his pants. I unbuttoned them and pulled them off. He was wearing silk boxers with playboy bunnies all over it. “You're going to like this” He said looking down at himself. “Take them off.” He said lifting his butt off the seat. I pulled them off and tossed them onto the floor revealing the biggest cock that I have ever seen in my life. I am not exaggerating. He was bigger then Brian, and I couldn't help but look at him with eyes wide. No wonder he makes girls scream. “Come here Brook. Tease me. Take off your shirt thing.”
“Like this?” I asked slowly unbuttoning it and tossing it to the floor. He looked me up and down and nodded. He was now jerking himself off. I really didn't want that dick of his rammed back in my throat, and I had a feeling it would be soon. That or worse.
“Good. Take your panties off.” He said. “No, come here Ill do it.” He said. I walked close to him and he pulled them off. He took his hands off himself and he wrapped them around my waist and pulled me down onto the couch roughly. “Now let's see how much of a bad girl you have been.” He said. I didn't know what he meant, well I didn't until he took his two fingers and shoved them up inside me. “Not that lose. Good. I will fix that.” He said. He climbed over on top of me hovering his cock over me. I winced as I waited for him to slam it into me, but he didn't. He just looked down at me, almost as though he was thinking. I wanted him to get it over with. Just stick it in or move on. I couldn't handle this not knowing what he was going to do. I looked over at Zacky with a look of confusion. He shook his head that he didn't know what Mat was doing. “You know. I'm not really in the mood for pussy tonight.” He said. I sighed with relief. “Turn over.” He said. Oh no. I thought. “Roll over.” He said. He took my arm and literally pulled me over onto my stomach. I wasn't a virgin, but I have never had to take it up the ass before. I was really scared.
When Mat was done, I was covered in tears, blood and his cum. I never wanted to shower more in my life. There was also a small pile of my hair that was on the floor that was pulled out by Mat while he was riding me. I was in pain all over and as nice as Zacky was being to me, I really wasn't in the mood to fuck him. “Hey Brook. Go please Zacky then go to bed. Need you rested so we can try that again tomorrow.”
“What do you mean try that again?” I asked.
“Oh I was being easy on you. Tomorrow I'm going deeper.” He said with a evil smirk. “Okay Zacky, your turn.”
“Yeah. She's a little dirty for me right now. I think I'm going to take her in the bath and fuck the shit out of her some more in there. Do you mind man?”
“No. I don't want to look at her anymore. She's not that pretty. Take her. Just save her ass for me. It's mine” He said walking beside me and slapping my ass really hard. I almost fell over because I was so sore.
“Let's go.” Zacky said grabbing my arm and pulling me up the stairs. “Let's get you cleaned up” Zacky whispered in my ear. We got to the bathroom and he locked the door behind us. He put the plug in the tub and turned on the water. The tub was really nice, it was one of those jacuzzi type ones with the jets. He poured some shampoo into the tub to make bubbles. That was so cute. “I know it sucks Brook, but your lucky it was just him.” Zacky said. “And he must like you if he's keeping you around another day.”
“Zacky. Please I can't take another day of this torture. Please let me go.”
“You know it's not that easy.” He said taking my arms and he helped me into the tub. The water around me turned slightly red with all the blood that I was covered in. Zacky pulled off his shirt and pulled down his pants. “You mind if I come in too?”
“Oh whats one more cock today.” I said laughing. “If you don't mind swimming in blood.” I said.
“Oh yeah, ha. I'm so used to seeing you naked now, didn't think it would matter about me.” He said rubbing the back of his neck.
“No it's okay.” I said. I sank down into the water and wet my hair. “Come in. You know, in case Mat finds his way in here, we will need to be convincing right?” I asked.
“Oh yeah, convincing.” He said. He dipped his toe in the water and pulled it out and he pulled down his boxers. I know you're wondering. He was just a bit smaller then Brian. Which kind of had me wondering if there “rank” was based on the size of there cock. He must have been six inches hard. He noticed I was looking at him and he slipped into the tub quickly. His leg was touching mine and I felt a little shock go through my leg when he put his hand on my leg gently. “You're really pretty you know.”
“No I'm not. I look terrible.”
“Well you look like you were just violently raped, but your face is so beautiful.” He said moving his hand out of the water and up at my face. He moved his lips towards me and pressed them against my forehead giving me a tender kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isn't Zacky so cute! Im glad you guys like the story. Your comments make me want to write more, so please comment, or comment again . :) Love you all.