Status: if i get at least one comment per update, ill update again. if not. ill be sad. oh so sad. and updateless. rip jimmy!

You Hold The Power To Set Me Free

Chapter 7

“Waky, waky little whore.” Said a deep voice in my ear. I looked up and it was Brian. I opened my eyes scared and tried to ajust to the bright light. “Get up, get dressed and get your ass downstairs. You have three minutes.” He said then left. Zacky wasn't in the room anymore. I got up and felt a ripping pain in my ribs, and my ass was extreamly sore. I groaned as I bent over to get my clothes. I through them on as quickly as I could and scurried downstairs. Jimmy, and Matt were leaning on the kitchen counter talking about something. Brian was in the living room waiting for me. I walked over avoiding his stare. “You're coming downstairs with me to feed the pets.” He said cooly. I nodded. He walked over to the fridge and pulled out two buckets. Matt and Jimmy chuckled as he handed it over to me. “Don't even think about eating any of that either.” He said handing me the bucket. I looked down into it and almost puked. It was some sort of brown mush. It smelled really gross, there was definetly some rotten eggs in there, and some rancid meat. “Take this” he said and threw me a big spoon. I caught it and made a face. “What? You want to eat this?” He asked.
“No.” I said. “Let's go.” I said heading towards the stairs.
“Thats right. Let's go.” He said. I walked down the stairs, Brian kicked the back of my legs a few time, but not hard enough for me to fall and drop the shit in the bucket. I looked around at the basement. It was still as creepy and cold as ever. I saw the room that I had stayed in had the door locked. Somebody else was in there. Soft cries and moans echoed throughout the basement. One door at the end of the hallway was completly bared off. “Hey kitty, kitty, kitty.” He said looking in the windows of the first room. He scooped up some of the mush and threw it in the small window. I looked breifly into the window and saw a small red head girl curled up in the corner crying. She must have been the “jail bait” Zacky was talking about. She looked up at me and I adverted my stare to ahead of me. “Hey, whore. Go feed the pigs on the other side of the basement.” He said. I walked over to the first door on the right. Where I once was. I couldn't see anybody in the room untill I looked down. The girl was layed in front of the door, she wasn't moving. A pool of blood surrounded her. I could hear Brian snorting like a pig in the backround to one of the girls.
“Brian? I think she's dead!” I said. He dropped his bucket and walked over. He kicked the door and she didn't move.
“Johnny, Zacky! We got a still.” He yelled to the end of the hall. The door at the end with no windows opened and Johnny and Zacky stepped out. They walked over and Johnny fished for keys. He opened the door to the dead girl and looked inside. Zacky came over beside me and put his arm around me.
“Hey. How did you sleep?” He asked.
“Pretty good actually. Much better then the other night down here.”
“Well you were pretty exhausted, and my bed is pretty comfertable.”
“Hey, Romeo. Why don't you shut the hell up and help Johnny move this bitch, or she will be taking her place.” Brian said to Zacky. Zacky rolled his eyes and let go of me reluctintly. He bent over and grabbed the dripping girls ankles. They carried her to the end of the hallways and closed the door behind them. “Finish feeding them, and when your done go upstairs and start cleaning the house.” He said. I nodded and picked up my bucket again.
I finished feeding everyone before Zacky and Johnny came back out again. I was begining to feel stoned to all the screams of the other girls untill I came across the last door. I peered in to make sure she was alive, and I was shocked to see that it was Amy. She was standing in her room pacing back and forth sobbing. “Amy.” I whispered. She jumped.
“Brook?” She said running to the window. I shushed her.
“Are you alright?” I asked.
“Do I look alright?” She asked. She had two black eyes and dried blood on her face.
“No.” I sighed.
“How are you out there, where are the boys?”
“I can't really say, but I will get you out of there. I promise. Im going to get you some food tonight.” I said.
“Ok.” She said. The door opened behind me and Zacky and Johnny were coming out. Zacky rubbed his hands on his pants leaving blood smears.
“Let's go to my room” Zacky said.
“I can't! Brian told me to clean.”
“He did?” Zacky asked.
“Yeah.”
“Wow.” He said looking back at Johnny. “You're getting off easy tonight. She's getting all of your jobs.” Zacky said poking Johnny's side.
“I know. Not that I mind.” Johnny grinned.
“Go clean then. Ill be waiting for you.” Zacky said hitting my ass. I hated when he had to act like this, but I understood.
After cleaning up the the main floor I went up stairs and knocked on Zacky's door.
“Come in, it's open.” He said. I opened the door slowly and stepped in. “Hey baby!” He said sitting up from his bed excitedly. He closed his laptop that was on his lap. I closed and locked the door behind me, and slid into bed beside him. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. He ran his fingers through my hair soothingly and I fell asleep again.