Church of Hot Addiction

Only Chapter.

The masses of dancers were sticky and clingy. Girls grinded against boys, girls grinded against girls, it was a sight everyone liked to watch. Men with either their buddies or with nobody to enjoy the evening where attached to the bar until a girl that smelled sickly sweet of pineapples as the loners to dance.

One boy, which he was certain would agree, shook his head and said he wasn't interested. She looked like it was the first time she was denied as she stomped back to her sweat soaked group in the dancefloor and began dancing.

The smell still lingered and the boy laughed at his friends which were seated to his right then turned around and glanced at him. He smiled weakly, the piled into the dancefloor to ask a girl to dance. He found, grinding into her like no tomorrow.

But he was watching like a black hawk from a nearby table. The table was high and the stools were high. The boy saw fine over the ground and saw Frank like a eagle spots his prey. Gerard smirks, but Frank ignores him and continues grinding.

But those peerings eyes wouldn't stop looking, and when the girl leaned into his chest, he took a quick glance at the boy and saw him biting his lip. He mouthed, "That's Hot," and hopped off the stool in search of his friends.

When the techno beat finished, I thanked her for dancing with me, and I stalked off to get a cold beer. As zipped through the crowd, I had not noticed, I had to get inbetween a fat chick and him. He smirked and moved out of the way. He wouldn't stop staring at Frank, as he walked to the end of the bar, wrapping closer in his dark green hoodie.

It was safe to say Frank had a fear for the stranger.

People had constantly walked up to Frank, asking him if they could sit down or have a chat with him. Frank agreed and noticed they always asked random questions about him. After one boy left the area, Frank followed him through the crowd and noticed he had walked to the stranger and said exactly what Frank had told him.

Frank growled inwardly and stomped off into the boys bathroom. He glanced at himself in the mirror, then began to wash his face of the eyeliner that began to smear from the sweat. He washed it clearly and roughly, until he was sure it came off.

He looked up and squeeked. In the mirror was the stranger. Frank sighed, "Who the fuck are you and what do you want from me?"

The stranger walked up to Frank and placed his hands gently on Frank's hips, "I'm Gerard Way and I'm very attracted to you."

Gerard grinded his hips into Frank's ass, and he slouched his head down, facing the sink. His fingers gripped the sink as the button's of Frank's jeans became undone and a hand slipped in. Fingers caressing skin like a baby, soft gurgling moans escaping Frank's mouth, and his mouth slightly agape.

His movements were featherlight and they silently prayed nobody would walk in. Frank leaned over the counter until his head knocked into the mirror. That was Gerard's signal to speed up, causing Frank to moan and twist his hand in different directions.

Until a wet stain settled in between his legs.

A chilly kiss on the lips and the stranger disappeared, leaving Frank to pick up the peices himself.

>><<>><<

"So you say, some guy gave you a handjob until you came in your pants, then just left?"

"Pretty much."

Frank didn't like explaining to his friends why he came home with a wet stain and reeking over sex.. or at least a little of it. The sweat had evaporated in the air conditioned car on the way home. Taylor, one of his roomates, were interrogating the whole seen.

"Wasn't rape right?"

"I enjoyed it and I didn't say no."

"It's more like a one night stand in the bathroom of the Fuse Nightclub."

Frank rolled his eyes as he climbed into bed and slipped out of his pants. As his hand landed on the pillow, and peice of paper crumpled under the force.

Same bathroom. Same club.

xoxo. gee.


-----------------------------------

Lame. I know.
Sorry. :D