Did You Get What You Deserve?

Chapter 15

**Author's Note: Once again, thank you Days_News. You were the only one to comment. Let the power of expensive Skittles reign. Or not, as the case may be.

So:
Days_News
Bellkura

Those are the people who have commented since I started ranting about it. Thanks, guys.

Anyway, this chapter is a little... well, I figured the storyline was getting boring, and you know what I do best, so... I guess you'll see.**

_______________

I checked my watch.

“Shit! Lin, it’s five oclock!”

I jumped up.

“I have to go. Thank your brother for letting me use his guitar.”

I propped the guitar up against the wall, hugged Lindsay and ran out, pausing to thank her mother as I passed her. As I ran through the streets, I noticed the clouds overhead. Hopefully I would get home before it rained.

As I neared the park, the halfway point between my and Lindsay’s houses, I heard a feeble voice from behind me.
I turned around to see an old man, wrapped in a blanket, leaning against the dumpster in the alley I had just passed. He beckoned to me. I walked over, slowly.

“Can I help you?”

He nodded and pointed to a plastic bag just out of his reach.

“The wind blew it away from me. Could you-?”

I bent down to pick up the bag. Quick as a flash he leapt up and seized my wrists.

“Thanks for that, love.”

I struggled to get free, but he held my arms tightly. He looked a lot younger standing up than he had before.

He pulled me around behind the dumpster and shoved me roughly to the ground. Before I could recover my wits, he was pinning me down. It was then that I noticed the knife in his hand. He laughed, watching the expression on my face. Then he placed the point of the knife at the top of my dress and slowly dragged it down the front of my body, cutting my dress apart. I felt the sharp bite of pain as it pierced my skin. When he finally laid the knife down and pulled my dress apart, I fought not to cry out. I was paralysed with fear. As I put my head back and held back my tears, I felt the first drops of rain hit my face.

My feet pounded the pavement as the rain pounded my face. I stumbled and clutched my dress around me. Finally I reached my house. As I went to open the door, I realised my hands were shaking too much to turn the knob, so instead I thumped on the door until it opened. There stood Dad, looking worried.

“Alec! Where have you been? We were so worried!”

I took one shaky step and then fell forward. Dad caught me and half carried, half dragged me over to the table. I sat on the floor in front of him and put my head on his knee. His hand rested on my hair.

“Sweetie, what happened to you?”

I hated the words. They were so final, they made it all so real and definite, but I had to say them.

“Dad... I was raped.”

**Author's Note: It's kinda short... although when I originally wrote it, it was shorter. I've kinda taken a bit of the next chapter, which is okay as that one was hugely massively long. It still is. So, oh well, the next one will be long to make up for the shortness of this one.**