Did You Get What You Deserve?

Chapter 8

Scott smirked and leaned back in his chair.

“What can I say, Mr Forrest? We were rehearsing. Romeo kisses Juliet, so I did, and then she started acting all horny. Then, uh, whatsisname, James, he knocked me out. I can tell you, I’ve got a pounder of a headache. Any chance of a painkiller?”

I hissed softly. How dare he blame it on me? I felt James’ arm tighten around me.

“Mr Forrest, if I could say something, it looked a lot different from where I was standing. As I entered the gym, it was quite obvious Alec was not enjoying the things Scott was doing. He was trying to feel her up, and she didn’t like it.”

I nodded. Scott smirked again.

“Please. Are you trying to tell me it wasn’t immediately obvious she was the one initiating all this?”

Mrs Arbelle cleared her throat.

“If I may, there’s a point I’d like to make. Alec may be a sensational actress, but that kind of distress, no-one can fake.”

Scott’s smirk did not waver for even a second.

“Ah, but the cause of the distress? I would have thought she was worried people would find out she was a slut.”

James jumped up.

“No-one calls my girl a slut.”

Scott sneered.

“Oh yeah? How about this? Alec’s a slut. A filthy, horny slut. She was enjoying it, every second of it. She liked it, she loved it, she was begging me for more, she loved the things I was doing.”

He stopped. Mr Forrest leaned back in his chair.

“Well, Dorothy, I think that sounds like a confession.”

Mrs Arbelle nodded. Mr Forrest smiled.

“Scott, I will be calling your parents to inform them of this. I should warn you the most likely punishment will be suspension.”

Scott turned pale. Mrs Arbelle stepped forward.

“I need hardly say you shall no longer play Romeo. I think the best man for the job is none other than James himself.”

I looked at James. The look on his face was something like delighted disbelief. Mrs Arbelle smiled at us.

“Go on, off you go. Go enjoy the remaining ten minutes of lunchtime.”

As we reached the door, Mr Forrest called us back.

“Oh, James, there is still the matter that you knocked out another student.”

James sighed. Mr Forrest grinned.

“I shall be calling your parents to tell them what a brave, quick thinking young man their son is.”

He winked.

“Sometimes, violence is necessary.”

As the door closed behind us, I slipped my arm around James’ waist.

“So... your girl, am I?”

*Author's Note: Wow, two in one day. Sorry this one's a bit short, but the idea was there a begging to be written, so I wrote it. And then of course it was begging to be posted, so I posted it. And now of course it's begging for comments so you will comment it.

Ha ha, there you go. James got Romeo after all. And James and Alec are together. Everything is as it should be.

OR IS IT???

... Actually, yeah, for the moment it is.

FOR THE MOMENT... dun dun duhhh!**