Hey Brittany!

The Best Day Ever

BRITTANY'S POV
Mikey was blowing the 'fake' off for me!I was shocked.I went to my room agian after she left and fell on my bed and thoutht about last week when things were good.

"Britt baby you lookin fine."Jonathan shouted across the school yard."Shut up."I joked.He smirked.Shelby walked up to him."Hey baby let's get back together."She told him instead of asked."I cant my beautiful girlfriend is better than you."He blew her off.I didnt get it till then that he was secretly cheating on me with her."Come on babe let's go."He whispered dragging me off to the gym.He pushed me behind the bleachers and kissed my lips roughly.You know how you're suppose to feel sparks with the person you love more than anything?It never happened when I kissed him.He pressed me further into the wall and it began hurting my back."Hey sweetie I have to go,uh coach wants us to practice early today."He lied.I knew he was lying but I didnt think anything about it."Okay dont want you to have to run a mile."I said kissing the tip of his nose.He smirked then ran off towards the coaches' offices.I sighed and went to Math.Ugh Math!"Hey Britt."I said meeting up with her."Hey you wanna go to a small get together im having tomorrow?"She asked.I nodded.We played Truth or Dare only a few people were invited.Garrett,Destiny,Dylan(when he was on my good side),and Mikey.I was dared to kiss Mikey on the lips.I always do the dares no matter how bad it was.I felt so like I was electricuted but it felt good when our lips touched.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Best Day Ever~SpongeBob
(I know i'm such a dork!)