Hey Brittany!

New guys!

BRITTANY'S POV
I woke up at two in the morning from a horrible nightmare I had.I walked out of the room and into the living room but tripped over something."OW!"someone yelled.I looked down and it was Mikey."Mikes why're you on the floor?"I asked."I had a nightmare and passed out."He mumbled.I shrugged and walked to the kitchen grabbing a coke."Im gonna go back to my room now."I announced.Mikey grunted in response.I sat down on my bed and started playing with my phone.
Situations are irrelavent now she loves the way that I tease I love the way that she breathes I touched her ooh she touched my aah it was the craziest thing...
"Brittanee."I muttered.I answered my phone."Talk to me."I said tiredly.'Why would she be calling at two?'I was brought out of my thoughts by her."Oh my Jebus Britt there is a hottie moving next to me and he looks like your type!"She yelled.I cringed a little.But then recovered and listened closer to her words."You're serious!I'll be there in twenty minutes."I said quickly."Wait who moves in at two in the morning."I could hear her shrugged."I dunno but you should hurry."I hung up and got ready.I ran out of my room with my phone in my pocket."Britt where are you going?!"Mikey called."To Brittanee's."I said.I heard him say something else but I was already running down the road.I was out of breath by the time I got there."Where...is..he?"I breathed.She pointed across the street at the guy with longish red and black hair.He had the left side of his lip pierced and a 'Metallica' shirt on."Ugh Metallica,they suck!"I said a little too loud cause the guy glared at me."Do not!"Brittanee argued like always.The guy smiled at her.She waved."Oh sure invite me over so you can flirt with your hot neighbor."I murmured."That's not the guy I was talking about,that one's mine you can have that one."She said pointing at the boy behind him."Hmm cant see him."I whispered.We walked over to introduce ourselves."Hey Im Brittanee."She said to the guy I insulted."Hi I'm Xavier."He smiled.Up close I noticed his ears were gauged.I shuttered.This guy was like Britt's dream guy."Hi I'm Brittany."I stuttered.I was nervous since I insulted him."Ah the one who hate Metallica."He laughed."Oh this is my brother Todd."He said pulling a guy over to us.He had long purple and black hair to his shoulders,hazel eyes, wearing a 'Kill Hannah' shirt."At least one of you have taste."I said.Todd laughed,while Xavier and Britt glared at me."Whatever."They both muttered."Hey uh shorter Brittany wanna hang sometime?"Todd asked.I nodded."Sure."I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think of Todd?