Hey Brittany!

A little piece of heaven

My phone started vibrating."Uh hello?"I answered.When are you coming back?Mikey asked."In a minute."I told him then hung up."Sorry but I have to go.Britt could you take me?"I asked."Sorry i'm busy right now."She mumbled still in a heated conversation with Xavier."I...could take you."Todd suggested."Thank you."I said.We got into his toyota and left."So uh when you wanna go out?"He asked nervously."How bout tomorrow night.You pick me up and we'll go see a movie or something."I suggested.He nodded."Yeah that'd be great.So where am I going?"He asked.I gave him directions and he dropped me off."I'll see you tomorrow fivish?"He questioned."Yeah oh and thanks again for driving me home."I blushed.'Why are you blushing!'He smiled a dazzling smile."No problem."He whispered.I got out of his truck and waved."Who's that?"I heard from behind me."My new friend."I said without looking at Mikey.I walked to my room and a thought hit me.'I havent talked to Mom in a while.'I picked up my cell and called her."Hello?"She answered."Hey Mom how's it goin?"I asked."Oh Brittany its fine but I cant talk right now,We have a meeting in twenty minutes."And with that said she hung up.I sighed."Brittany we're eating out tonight."Mikey called.I quickly got dressed.Whenever Mikey took me out to eat it was a fun place."Where are we going?"I asked excitedly."Calm down we're going to CiCi's."My smile grew.I love that place they have tons of pizzas and deserts to choose from!It's like pizza heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little piece of heaven~Avenged Sevenfold

So where should Brittany and Todd's date be?