Hey Brittany!

Stalker!

Mikey and I went home,with tummy aches of course.We said our good nights and went to bed.I fell asleep instantly.
Brittanee's POV
Xavier and I were by the creek near Mikey's house.

"So..."He said.

"So?"I asked.

"God you're beautiful."He whispered.My heart was now in my throat.I couldn't speak.I took in a deep breath.

"You okay?"He asked.I nodded.

"Yeah."I breathed out.He wrapped an arm around my shoulders.I shivered when he touched me.

"Does it bother you?"He asked.I shook my head.He smiled.

"You wanna be my girlfriend?"He asked.I smiled.

"I would love to."He frowned.I looked over my shoulder and saw a guy glaring at us.

"Who is he?"I asked.Xavier sighed.

"I dont know but he's been staring at you a lot lately."I blushed.

"Are you jealous?"I asked.He chuckled then made a serious face that made me laugh.

"So you're gorgeous and now you're mine,besides they stare at you like your a piece of meat or something."I giggled.

"You are so hot when you're jealous."I kissed his cheek.He blushed this time.

"I never admitted I was jealous."He mumbled.

"Jealous!"I sang.He fake glared at me.I ran down the street away from him.

"Gotcha."He mumbled in my ear.I smiled and turned around to face him.I pecked his lips.

"PDA!"I heard a deep voice call.We both turned and there was the guy from before.

"What the hell are you the PDA officer?"I asked.

"Henry Jelzi at your service."He said pulling out a badge.I snatched it out of his hands and read it.Officer Henry Jelzi PDA manYou could easily tell it was made with cardboard and markers.

"Mhmm and how old are you?"I asked.

"11 and 1/2."He answered proudly.

"Yeah well ima go to my boyfriend who is 16 and will kick you're little whiney ass if you dont leave me alone."I told him.I ran over to Xaviers side again.

"Um I take it you wanna go now?"He asked.I nodded.We walked to Mikey's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
You probably hate me for not posting stuff sooner....i have the date written so i'll post it next.