Hey Brittany!

Sun

BRITTANY'S POV
I walked into Britt's house like it was mine.

"Aw sweetie it's okay,he probably had a bad day."Brittanee murmured.

"H-he c-c-called...m-me a wh-whore!"I sobbed.She embraced me in a hug.We were silent for a really long time.

"How bout we head to bed?"She asked.I nodded.Sleep sounded like a good idea.I fell on her queen sized bed and smothered my face into the fluffy pillows.

"You gonna change into some PJs?"She asked.I shrugged.I didn't feel like talking anymore.Truth being I didn't trust my voice.I slowly pried myself from her soft bed and slipped into some All Time Low booty shorts and a tinkerbell tank top.I crashed,literally fell onto the bed and fell asleep like that.

I woke up to the bright ass sun shining threw the windows.I groaned.Brittanee was still passed out.

"What the shit?"I mumbled.

"Shut up the damn sun gave me a headache."Britt whined.I giggled.Then fell on the floor.

"Ow that hurt you whore!"I scolded.She shrugged.I crawled back in bed and proceeded to fall back asleep.My phone went off.

"Fuckin hell!"I cried.I picked it up.

"Hello?"I waited for someone to say something back.

"Hey baby why you at Brittanee's?"Todd asked.

"Uh problems with Mikey."I told him.

"Oh well I'm glad you aren't there he's such a pu-"I cut him off.

"Don't you dare say that word,or call one of my best friends that!"I ordered.

"No need to be a bitch about it."He mumbled.

"Oh hell no!"I yelled then hung up.

"What was that about?"Bitt asked.

"Todd's being a douchebag."I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who thinks Brittany should dump Todd?!