Hey Brittany!

Everybody leaves me out

"Mikey!"Brittany's Mom said.

"So it is okay for Britt to stay here for a while?"She asked suspiciously.

I nodded."Okay well her is a list of medicine she has to take EVERDAY!"She said sternly.

I grabbed the paper she had been jabbing into my side the whole time.

"Okay ...anything else?"I asked.

"No that's it and make sure she doesnt fall behind on her homework....oh and she has a Doctor's appointment in a week."She informed.

I nodded and she left.Brittany waltzed into my living room dropping three gaint duffle bags.

"Well from the looks of it you're staying for a quite a while."I said.

She nodded."Yeah she is going on vacation,then she was promoted and so her work is out in Kansas or some shit..."She jumped onto the couch and watched Nightmare Before Christmas her favorite movie.

"Um if you need me i'll be in my bedroom."I said walking out.

I heard her say 'okay' and I ran to my room.I pulled out the pictures of Brittany when I had first met her.She had brown hair down to her shoulders and big green eyes.Her face covered in freckles,and she was very short.I pulled out notes she would put in my mailbox when I lived with my parents.

Dear Mikey,
Ur my best friend in the hole world hope you have a good day.
Britt.


Most of them we're the same as that.I then picked up a picture of her resently.She has changed a lot since then.

Short Black and Brown hair,same big green eyes,adorable smile,she had devoloped some breasts too.She wasnt my little pumpkin anymore...no now she is my beautiful Bridget...(Brittany midget).

"OMG!"Brittany yelled.

I walked out of my room to where I heard her screaming.

"What is it Britt?"I asked."Go away Mikey...go get my phone and leave it at the door."She ordered.

I ran to the living room and grabbed her phone from my coffee table.

"Here it is."I said then pretended to run off.

I hid behind a closet door when she opened the bathroom door.I then walked to the bathroom door and evesdropped.I know its bad to evesdrop but this could be important.

"Yeah Britt um could you bring me some of them.....thank you I love you so much right now...bye."I heard a bang on my front door.

"Hello?"I said.I saw Brittany's friend Brittanee standing there with a Wal-mart bag in hand.

"helloMikeywhere'sBrittany?"She asked quickly."In the bathroom...why?"I asked.

"None of your business Mikers."She said and she took off to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
So tell me what you guys think....
I know these first chapters are short but they'll get longer soon.