Hey Brittany!

You were getting WHAT?!

BRITTANY'S POV
I was pacing in front of Todd and Xavier's house."I can't do it Britt,I'm chicken."She laughed at me.
"Here."She said and knocked on the door.I glared at her."I'll be right here if you need help."She whispered since somebody had already opened the door.

"Oh hey baby."Xavier said to Brittanee.

"Hey sweetie could you get your brother?"She asked.He nodded.

"T-todd!"He called.I could tell her was turned on by my best friend.I mean she was in her PJs still and her hair was every where but it still looked really good.

"What the fuck do you want,I was just getting lai- Hey baby."Todd smiled and walked over to me.

"You were just getting WHAT?!?!"I shouted.Just then a blonde girl walked down wearing nothing but her underwear and a vest.

"Todd baby come back to bed."She pouted.I growled.

"TODD IT IS FUCKIN OVER YOU PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER FUCKIN ASSHOLE!!"I screamed.He flinched.

"It's not what it looks like,she was sleeping with Xavier."He accused.I glanced over at Britt and Xavier.They both exchanged looks before glaring at Todd.

"You little dick..."Brittanee started but Xavier cut her off.

"Todd I am disappointed in you,I want you out of my house!"He hissed.Todd's jaw dropped at his brother's words.

"You're taking her side...Where the hell am I suppose to live?"He asked.

"With your whore of course."I answered.

"Baby you'll take me back right?"He asked falling to his knees.I stared at him in disgust.

"Never."I seethed.He looked at me in disbelief.

"Well fine I'll go live with Heather I mean she's perfect!"The blonde girl who's name I just found out stared at him then at me.

"You lied to me Todd."She said.He glanced at her.

"How so?"He asked.

"You said you weren't going with her,you said I was the only one for you,and you said you'd never hurt anyone.Well look Todd you just hurt everybody!"I think I like this Heather chick now."And you now have no where to stay."She finished.He grumbled and went up the stairs to pack his things."I am so sorry,I had no idea..."Heather started.I put my hand up stopping her.

"It's okay,Wanna hang out sometime?"I asked.Yeah that's right I dig girls too.She blushed.

"Sure."Todd stormed down the stairs moments later with a bag over his shoulder.He glared at me and Heather then his brother.

"I'm leaving now."He mumbled then slamed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
please don't hate me....I got tired of Todd.