Hey Brittany!

leave them breathless is my motto

TODD'S POV
I can't believe I was dumb enough to get caught!I mean she was across the street.And now I have two bitches mad at me my brother hates me,no shocker there, and his girlfriend ,who i've been wanting to fuck for a while,is pissed at me too!I threw my bag in the back of the truck."Hmm where can I go?"I asked a loud.I pulled up to the gas station to hunt for new prey.I heard a girl squeal.

"Todd!"I heard another voice scream.I looked over to my side and there stood Stacy and Tracy,Ah just the girls I needed at the moment...note the sarcasm.I sighed and stepped out of my truck.

"What do you want?"I asked tiredly.

"Well we were wondering why all you're stuff is in the back of you truck?"Stacy asked.I shrugged.

"Got kicked out of Xavier's house."Tracy smirked.

"Isn't he still a virgin?"She asked.I shrugged.They sighed.

"So you wanna stay at our place?!"Stacy asked.I shrugged.

"Sure."I mumbled.They told me to follow them and I did.We ended up at an apartment complex.

"So who do you want first?"Tracy asked.I stared at her.'Hmm I still havent gotten laid today.'I thought.

"How bout both?"I smirked.Huge ass smiles broke across their identical faces.

"I'll go get the hand cuffs."Stacy giggled.

"I'll get the 'toys'."Tracy said slyly.I really didn't want to do this but hey what guy,besides my dumbass brother,would give up a chance to have a threesome with semi-cute girls?Oh I'm so going to leave both of them breathless and satisfied.
♠ ♠ ♠
todd is a manwhore!