Hey Brittany!

sister's always make up

MIKEY'S POV
I sat on the couch chatting with Jaz when the door slung open."damn mother fucker asshole hope he burns in hell."I heard someone muttering.I stood up and Brittany had walked through the door with none other than the infamous Brittanee and blonde girl who resembled Jaz in a way.

"Hey Brittany."I said.She turned around and forced a smile.

"Hey Mikey and..."She pause staring at Jasmine.

"Oh this is Jasmine and who is your new friend??"I asked.She turned around and smiled throwing her arm around the blonde girl.

"This is my girlfriend Heather."Her smile widened.Mine dropped and Jasmine stood from the couch.

"Heather Lee Blackmon,how could you not tell me about this,im your sister!"Jaz shouted.Heather blushed.

"Jaz what are you doing here?"She asked.

"Don't you dare change the subject."Jaz yelled.

"Jasmine how bout we all just sit and talk about this?"I asked.She sighed but nodded.Brittanee had left something about her boyfriend being lonely so it was just us.Jaz and Heather started talking.

"When did you realize you liked girls?"She asked.Heather shrugged.

"A while back."I stared at the floor,as for some reason it became very interesting."

Heather I'm fine with your sexuality,you just shocked me is all."They both stood up and hugged.I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like??