Hey Brittany!

*** me

BRITTANY'S POV
I took Heather to my room after her sister and she talked."So what do you wanna do?"I asked.She shrugged then pulled my face into her hands.

"I want you."She mumbled.I glanced at the door.

"One second okay?"She nodded.I walked to the kitchen and noticed a note.

Britt & Heather,
We went out to eat and to a bar,be back around onc a.m.
-Mikey & Jaz


I laughed.I was lucky today.I walked to my room again and smiled at Heather who was laying on her back.

"Why you so smiley,babe?"She asked.I threw the note at her and she smirked at me."Good cause I get really loud."I chuckled at her statement.I was nervous though.I wasn't very experienced,even with a guy!"Babe just relax,I know you may think I'm a whore but Todd and I didn't do anything,so i'm just as experienced as you."She told me.I smiled.Gently I climbed ontop of her and kissed her neck,sucking on it,biting,anything to make a mark.She moaned as I hit her sweet spot.I smirked.My lips found hers and she worked her way to my waist line."Take the fuckin pants off."She groaned.I slipped out of my skinny jeans and pulled of her sweats.We were both left in nothing but bras and underwear.I unclasped her bra slowly."Stop teasing!"She whined.I didn't though,I was enjoying it too much.I slowly pulled her boyshorts down."Baby fuck me already!"I giggled.

"I don't have a penis to do that."She rolled her eyes.I slowly slipped a finger in her and she gasped.

"Brittany."She moaned.It caused me to moan as well."Faster."She whimpered.I stuck another finger in with the first and pumped faster.She moaned and groaned while I was pumping.I lowered my face to her opening.She glanced down and smiled lightly.I removed my fingers and substituted my tongue.Her taste was sweet.I nibbled on her clit."Brittany!"She screamed.I could tell she was in complete ecstasy.I was then moved over as she straddled me."Your turn."She smirked.I felt her icy cold fingers run to my back and unclasp my bra.I moaned at her touch.I felt her fingers sneak into my lacy panties.She glided them down till they fell off of me.

"Heather baby."I groaned.She smiled and licked my insides.I gripped her hair and pulled slightly.

"Brittany."She whimpered.I felt her fingers in me going fast and rough.

"Harder."I screamed.She began thrusting her fingers harder into me.We finally stopped when her arm fell asleep and I came all over her hand.

"You're fucking amazing."We said in unison.I giggled and she followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay that's totally different from what I usually write....it sucked I can tell it did,especially since i'm not experienced in that department at ALL.