Hey Brittany!

Chrismas/New Years

MIKEY'S POV
Jaz and I got back to my house around ten.Brittany and Heather were no where to be found.I walked into Britt's room and I almost screamed bloody murder."Holy fuckin shit!"I shouted.Jaz ran to my side and mumbled incoherent words.Heather's head shot up.

"Wha?"She was completely oblivious of the fact she was naked,in bed,with my Brittany!Jaz pulled Heather out of bed to sccold her but decided against it when she realized her sister was naked.

"Heather get dressed we are going home."Jaz ordered.Heather simply nodded.I felt kinda bad that she got in trouble,I mean neither of them could get pregnant from it.We stepped out of the room so they could get clothed.

"Jaz take it easy on her,okay?"She looked into my eyes and nodded.I was just as scared as she was.This was all new to me.Jaz waved bye to me and dragged her little sister out of my house.I sighed.Now I had to deal with her. I sat on her bed while she was cleaning up in the bathroom."You can't avoid me forever you know."I joked,trying to make things less awkward.

"Shut up Mikey."She barked.I stayed silent.She was not happy at all.I sat on the floor and waited for her to come out.

"Are you done yet?"I asked getting annoyed.It had been three hours and she still wasn't out yet!The door opened and she stormed towards the front door."You aren't leaving this house Brittany!"I roared.

"You aren't the fuckin boss of me asshole I just live in your house cause my mother doesn't want me since I'm such an embarassment to her!"She shouted.I walked up to her and pulled her back into the house.

"Calm down,go to the bathroom clean up do whatever girls do then we are going to have a very long talk,okay?"I asked.She nodded and walked to the bathroom.I was hurt,angry,and jealous.I love her and yet she prefers a girl even did...things with one.I haven't even done those things with anyone!

"Okay I'm ready Mikey."She croaked.She sat at the kitchen table and sipped on her coffee,where it came from I'm not sure.

"Why?When?How?"I asked.It wasn't suppose to come out like that but it did.

"Why,because I felt like it.When,When I realized you and Jaz left.How well that is sorta self explainitory."She chuckled lightly.

"But when did you realize you liked girls?"She sighed and stared at the floor.

"A while ago bout two weeks ago I guess."She mumbled.

CHRISTMAS EVE

It's been a while since I had that 'talk' with Brittany and it's still a bit awkward between us."Mikey door!"Brittany yelled.I walked to the door and Jaz was standing there in a naughty santa's helper's outfit.I pulled her in and kissed her thin soft lips.

"Get a room!"Heather exclaimed slipping past us and into Britt's room.I handed Jaz her gift.

"Mikey it-it's beautiful."She gasped at the diamond necklace.

"Not as beautiful as you."I whispered in her ear as I put it on her.Brittany and Heather came into the room to exchange gifts.

"How'd you know I liked skelanimals?!"Heather shouted while hugging Britt.

"Well I am your girlfriend I know somethings about you."Brittany replied smartly.I laughed and Jaz smacked my arm because I accidently smacked her in the head.

"Oh my Frankie!"Brittany said as she opened her present from Heather."It's so pretty."She told Heather.I stood to look at it. it was the entire series of Invader Zim.

After we opened our presents and all we went to the kitchen to eat the meal I had been cooking since two in the morning.

"Mikey I never knew you could cook so well!"Jaz said.I shrugged while the girls laughed.

"Yo what up homies?!"A new voice shouted.We all turned towards the door and Xavier and Brittanee walked in.I rolled my eyes of course Britt would invite them.Don't get me wrong they are cool kids and all they are just around ALL the time.

"Mikey,I invited Xavier and Brittanee over I uh hope you don't mind."Britt said nervously.

"It's okay just wish I'd been told a head of time."I told her.They pulled up two chairs and piled food onto their plates.

Todd's pov

I had a blond on my left and a red head on my right and a brunette...well let's say she's not above the waist.Haha life's perfect but I want Brittanee in this bed with me,I bet she is so much pleasure.

"Brittanee!"I moaned.As the brunette worked faster.

"Who the hell is Brittanee my name is Courtney."She demanded as she stopped working me.

"Nobody cares what your name is bitch get back to work!"I told her.The blond started rubbing my chest."Stop stop stop all of you."I shouted.I was getting sick of them rubbing me the wrong way or speaking out of line.

"What's wrong T-bear?"Red head asked.I pushed them all off my bed.

"You all are what's wrong not doing anything right!Go and don't come back here."I ordered.The red head stood up.

"Do you even know our names?! and this is Courtney's house not your's."She shouted.

"Yeah I know your names whore ,carrot top, and bubbles."I stated.My face was slapped three different times.

"My name is Courtney not whore!"
"My name is Sherry not carrot top!"
"My name is Liza not bubbles!"The girls yelled at the same time.I shrugged and pushed them out of my house.

BRITTANY'S POV *New Years Eve*
Mikey,Heather,and Jaz had gone to get fireworks while Brittanee,Xavier,and I set up the house for the party we were gonna have.

"Hey hey hey!"A familiar voice called through the house.Destiny and Kody walked into the living room.

"What are you guys doing here?"I asked.Kody shoved Destiny who nudged him back.

"Well broke his playstation so we didn't have anything to do since my family is at the beach and I hate being at my house alone."Destiny explained.I laughed.

"Xavier what's up man?"Kody asked as they did their man handshake thing.Us girls left the guys alone so they could talk.

"So you and Kody?"Brittanee asked wiggling her eyebrows.Destiny slapped her shoulder.

"Gross no way,We were seriously hanging out at his house."She said.I nodded.

"Well guys lets get to setting up!"Xavier shouted.We moved the furniture around and set up a DJ stand.I went to my room and dragged out all of my cds.

"What kinda food do ya have to serve and shiz?"Destiny asked.I walked into the kitchen seeing her and Brittanee both covered in flour and other food products.

"None now."I sighed.This night had to be perfect!It was my idea for the party and I was actually throwing it for Heather since her birthday is tomorrow and she'll be out of town.

"To Wal-Mart!"Kody and Brittanee shouted in unison.I grabbed the keys and handed them to Xavier.

-------------------------------------------
After we bought food to serve at the party and a few decoration we decided to rest for a while.

"I'm gonna take a nap before the party starts."I yawned.The guys agreed and we all took naps around the living room.

"Brittany we're home!"Mikey called out.I sat up quickly and looked at the clock. 6:00P.M. I only have two hours to get ready!I dashed out of the living room and into the bathroom to take a shower and do my make up.

"Hurry up Britt other people have to pee."Brittanee whined.I finished styling my hair before opening the door.Britt dashed in and did her business.
♠ ♠ ♠
R.I.P. The Rev
I'm sorry it took so long to put this chapter out I've been busy with family and when I found out The Rev died I was devistated.