Hey Brittany!

How could she?

The party was in action by now.Everybody had a drink in hand or was too occupied to drink,Brittanee and Xavier.Mikey walked into the room with Jaz attached to him.A pang of jealousy coursed through my vains."Has anyone seen Heather?"I asked wanting to get away from them.

"Yeah she's in the kitchen fixing a punch."Jaz slurred."Look out for the stripping unicorns."She added.'Stupid drunk!'I thought.I walked into the kitchen to my baby kissing her neck lightly.

"Rufus you came back."She moaned.I ignored it thinking she was drunk.I sat on the counter beside her and she looked to her left.A guy with cropped blond hair and hazel eyes walked in.

"Uh fuck Heather,when are you gonna leave your 'girlfriend'?"He asked putting qoutes around girlfriend.

"After I get what I need,Mikey and after I get him back I'll be with you."She smirked at the guy who I'm assuming was Rufus.I stared in disbelief at her.She was backstabbing her own sister and me.I thought she loved me.I started crying.

"So you were using me this whole time? You whore!"I shouted from behind her.I noticed her body tense up as she slowly turned to face me.

"I meant I..."I cut her off.

"No! I will not listen to your fuckin lies you slut get out of here before I do something I'll regret."I shouted.She smiled sheepishly at the people around her and walked out with Rufus.

"Brittany what's going on in here?"Mikey asked.

"She lied Mikes she only wanted to be with me to have you...She would go against her own flesh and blood to get what she wanted to."I mumbled.

"What do you mean?"Jaz asked.

"She was gonna take Mikey from you."I told her.Tears still pouring out of my eyes.I felt six pairs of arms around me.I looked around it was Mikey,Jaz, Brittanee,Xavier,Kody,and Destiny.

The party ended earlier than planned.Everybody left exept for Jaz who didn't want to go home in fear she'd murder her sister."Night Jaz and Mikey."I said walking into my room and falling asleep on my bed.