Hey Brittany!

Intruder

MIKEY'S POV
"Guess we should wait to tell her the news till tomorrow."I told Jaz.She nodded in agreement.She let out a soft yawn."Come on baby let's head to bed."I said pulling her to my chest to get a better grip on her.

"I feel like a little child."She giggled.I smiled and laid her on my bed.

"Night beautiful."I yawned.She replied with soft little snores.I smirked.I can't believe I found love after thinking Britt was the one.I shook my head laughing.I closed my eyes as sleep slowly swept over me.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
I stretch and yawned.Jaz's spot was empty so I assumed she was in the front room.I walked towards the bathroom to piss.The shower was on.I noticed nobody was in it."Jaz baby?"I called.Slim arms wrapped around my torso.I looked down and noticed one of the hands had an engagement ring placed on it."Babe could I join you in the shower?"I asked.

"Anything you won't Michael."That voice did not belong to my fiance`.I torned around and it was Heather she was completely naked and wearing my baby's ring.I pulled in off of her and ran out of the room.

"Jaz?!"I called out she was sleeping on the couch.I checked on her and noticed she was just asleep.Damn she was a heavy sleeper.I put the ring back on her finger and called the police.I shook Jaz to wake her up.

"Huh?"She asked looking around the room.

"Sweetie your sister is here,the police are coming soon. Just lay back down let me get to Britt ok?"

"Okay Mikey I love you."She croaked.Her voice was thick with sleep.I walked into Brittany's room and brought her to the living room.She and Jaz sat up on the couch rubbing their eyes.A police man barged through the door.It was my friend Travis.

"Hey man."He said then he went serious."Where is the 'intruder'."He asked.I pointed to the bathroom where I had locked her.He and his squad ran back and removed Heather from my home.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Later that night

We sat Brittany down and told her about us getting married.She cried!"Mikey marry that slut I don't care!"She shouted and stormed out of my house.I looked out the door trying to see where she went but it was too late she'd already ran out of sight.

"Baby it's okay she's j-just taking it d-differently."Jaz sniffled.She had tears rolling down her tanned face.I wrapped my arms around her.

"Don't listen to her she's jealous.Who wouldn't be you're gorgeous,you have a great personality,and you're all mine."I whispered in her ear.She placed her arms around my neck and pulled me towards the bedroom.She unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down to my ankles.I kicked my shoes off and the pants with them.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?"I asked.She nodded.

I pulled her shirt over her head and pushed her on the bed.I pulled my AFI shirt off.I was left in my boxers and she was completely naked.I was getting a hard on just from staring at her beautiful naked body.She sat up and held my erection in her hand she moved her hand up and down never breaking eye contact with me.

I bit my lip trying to contain a moan.I pushed her onto her back then straddled her waist.She stared up and me like an innocent puppy.My heart skipped a beat.I removed my boxers and slowly slid into her.She gasped and I went slow.She dug her nails into my back and moaned for me to go faster.

I groaned as she bit down on my lip.I grabbed her breast and sucked on her nipple she arched her back and screamed our my name.I kissed up her chest to her neck and nipped at it."Mikey I'm-"she started before her juices ran all over me as I came in her.I pulled out and rolled over on my side.

"Fuck Jaz you're amazing."I breathed.She nuzzled up to my side and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm probably gonna end this story in the next chapter or two.