Status: Working On Slowly.

Cutler, Maine

Cutler, Maine was a quiet little town... for the most part. Located along the northern coast of Maine, not many things happened. Main street was only a small five minute walk for the gas station to the small group of houses. Population of Cutler? Five hundred ninety-eight. Although it would soon rise when a family moved in unannounced. To put it simple, the Aiton family was beautiful. With their unnature pale skin and god-like looks, people worshiped where they stepped. But of course, a local group of teens had to get mixed in with some things with the new family. A quiet treaty was made between them, and everything went smoothly.

Two years passed. Cutler, Maine remained quiet until a car drove through Main street. Every person looked up to watch as the slick, black truck passed by; a few bags of luggage strapped inside the truck bed. The windows were tinted to an unnature black color, but when it stopped everything went unnaturally still. The truck stopped at the small gas station, and the doors opened.

The Aitons and the Kellers and the new mysterious family of two are suddenly thrown into a whole new level of fate.

Cutler, Maine won't be so quiet anymore.

banner by master skyo
  1. Prologue
    Once Told
  2. Hello, Cutler
    the Arrival
  3. 359 Jude Ave.
    many Meetings