Forever, XO

-haunted by that golden ring.

It was the ring, the fucking golden band that hung from a chain on her neck so inelegant yet so goddamn graceful, that was taunting him. The circular piece of jewelry, scratched up and worthless-looking that just so happened to appear every single time he closed his eyes. It was there, hanging off of her, dangling in front of his eyes just like it had two days before. He didn’t remember only the ring itself, oh no, he remembered the entire encounter between himself and the ever so beautiful woman with the ring.

They first encountered each other at the Horny Toad bar. He’d like to say that they met, but they didn’t. She walked in the door, grabbed a drink, then sauntered toward him, the sexiest smirk he’d ever fucking seen plastered on her lips. She placed a hand on his hip and her lips brushed his ear.

“I’ve got a hotel booked only five minutes away. If we hurry, we can make it in three.”
He slammed down ten bucks on the counter and grabbed her already wandering hand. They grabbed a taxi, told the Indian driver to step on it and proceeded to make out in the backseat, hot and heavy from the start. He pulled away panting when she slid her hand inside his half unbuttoned button up.

“My name’s Ezra Tailor,” he groaned out as she bit down on his Adam’s apple.
“Mhm,” she murmured back, not offering any information.

He ran his hands up and down her sides, admiring what the little curves she had, and then the bumps that were her ribs, further up by her breasts. And of course, he ran his hands over and over those breasts, watching her head fall back just the littlest bit. The drive seemed to be over almost as soon as it had begun and again, he was pulled out, tossing a random bill at the cab driver.

They were pushed up against the wall near the elevator after pressing the button repeatedly and then “waiting”. Her hands were back inside his shirt and his were wandering up her deliciously smooth and exposed thigh, on both the inside and outside. Ezra missed the ding of the doors opening and was tugged inside almost roughly right in the nick of time. There were others in the elevator, so they behaved as well as they could possibly stand: she sucked on his neck all the way to the fifth floor. The elderly lady next to them made a disgusted sound in the back of her throat and Ezra flipped her off without opening his eyes.

Finally, finally, the doors opened at floor number five and the two all but tumbled out, not detaching to watch their footing.

Her dress was on floor as soon as she had Ezra shoved on the bed. He watched her step out of the sleek, tight, mercifully short dress and his hand moved to the front of his pants. She smirked that sexy ass smirk again and merely shook her hand and let her hands dance over her bare midsection as she reached behind herself, to unlatch the sheer black bra. He let his hand settle on top of his pants instead, massaging the growing bulge. Again, she shook her head, this time grinning. He saw her gray eyes light up and let out a groan of her own. It seemed to him, that no matter how sexy she was, and fuck, she was sexy, she wouldn’t be able to cover up that adorableness that lurked in her eyes.

She stopped six or so inches from the edge of the bed, her skin so close to touching him, but still not, so frustrating.

She held eye contact as she gracefully stepped out of the sheer, lacy black panties, and hesitated mere centimeters in front of him. He could smell the little bit of alcohol she’d had lingering on her breath, so close; so close he could taste it, even. Ezra raised a hand cautiously, not knowing if she’d pull back or shake her head again. But when she let his hand rest on the side of his face, he pulled her just the slightest bit, pressing their lips together tightly. Not savagely, like they had been, but gently, exploring rather than devouring. She inched her way onto the bed and into his lap barely moving, but raising her hands to tangle in his hair. She kept it slow; Ezra was surprised when she didn’t press it faster.

With one hand locked on the back of her neck, he let the other slowly travel down her naked side, tracing the ribs, then circling to her flawless back. He felt her hands drift slowly to his chest, tracing the naked skin, then unbuttoning the remaining buttons. Ezra pulled back for a moment for breath and found himself enveloped in her glittering jade-gray eyes.

“Tell me your name,” he mumbled as she leaned back in. The roughness was back in the kiss and her hands were far less gentle this time, turning him on greatly nonetheless. She pushed him back on the bed, pressed her hips into his and smirked at the groan that spilled out of his pink little lips.
“That’s the question, isn’t it, Ezra?” At the sound of her spitting his name, he realized that she was trying to play this off as a quick, nameless, physical thing, but he caught her in those few seconds of… well, bliss.

He hoped not to let her off that easily, but she was rapidly unzipping his pants and then yanking them off her focus completely locked on his crotch, and he was unsure of his willpower right then.

“Yeah, it is the quest-ohhh,” his argument was stopped short as she ran a seemingly innocent, experimental finger down the underside of his dick, tracing the vein. He watched her face, saw the wide eyed look she had given; like she expected him to believe that she had never done such a thing before. As much as he wanted to let her continue, let her do whatever the fuck it was that she wanted to him, he grabbed her still straying hand, and clasped it to his bare chest.

“Your name, babe.”
Those jade orbs flickered to the window on the far side of the room, and the flicked back to Ezra himself.
“Would you like to leave?” she said, her voice quiet, like she knew she didn’t want to be uttering those words, but she just couldn’t keep her lips closed.
“No, I’d like to stay here, right here with you,” he whispered back, “but I’m also dying to know your name.”
“It’s a secret I’ve got to keep,” she murmured, speaking quickly and almost under her breath. She didn’t seem to be completely comfortable with the situation, but Ezra saw it her eyes: she wanted him there with her.
“Kiss me like you did, then. Before, earlier.”

She had, it had been deep and meaningful though nothing between them could possibly have any meaning. She put her all into it and became the slightest bit more awkward, as if showing him this side of her was ruining the image she’d already created, the confident, sex machine of a woman. This seemed to be the true girl though, the one that’s hands couldn’t stray as far as they had before, the one who was still in control but had to be led the way.

They gradually explored further, heated naked skin on heated naked skin. He groaned as she pulled millimeters from his face and felt her breath ghosting over his lips.
“Are we doing this or not?” she dared, her childish and adorable smile lighting up her face. Ezra laughed and flipped them over, placing his body over hers.

As he did this, her confidence seemed to revive and a minute or so into the sex, she was on top and that was when he first noticed the necklace. It swayed between them with every shift of her hips, he was absolutely mesmerized by it.
“S’my grampa’s wedding ring. I’ve not- ohhhh,- taken it off since I got it in the seventh graaaade,” she moaned out, her focus locked on the beads of perspiration dripping down his bare and toned chest.

He continued watching the hypnotizing movement of the ring, sometimes getting distracted by the hypnotizing movement of her hips, as well, up until that oh-so familiar feeling bubbled up in his lower stomach, bubbling so much that he had to let out a loud groan for fear of exploding with that utter and complete excitement that was coming.

And it came hard, close to the best orgasm he’d ever fucking had. And with the way she was shuddering and moaning with her eyes tightly closed, but still rocking her hips to get the job completely finished, he hoped she was having one of her best, too.

He was quiet for a long while afterward, after pulling out and wrapping his arms around her bare middle, keeping her warm, sweaty, and just plain alive body stuck to his.

By the time his breath had finally returned to him and he was ready to talk, talk all night, her breathing had evened out and her chest was rising and falling against his. Her face was plastered against his slightly sticky and still sweaty chest and looking down, Ezra realized just how young and vulnerable she really looked. Her watched her sleep before a long time, not knowing that he was tired until he woke up the next morning.

There was a note in the cold and empty space next to him:

I signed the room out for noon, I hope you’re up by then.
I had a great time.
Forever,
XO.


So she was fucking gone, leaving Ezra alone and wondering, haunted by that golden ring and the nameless harlot who had worn it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I might just love the way it turned out.♥