Status: On hold - Writersblcok :/

The UnSweet Sacrifice

Chapter 2

I woke up by Patzey taking my pillow and cover. Mean. But then again, she's ben naging for me to get up for at least 15 minutes now.. Yeah, I am not a morning person. I groaned and sat up in the bunk. Since I forgot where we were I hit my head in the celing and then fell out of the bunk. I am a big, no HUGE klutz as well.

"Ouch.." I said and stood up, slapping a laughing Pat on the back of her head then walked out to the main area, where Dyl was with Tom, Bill and Gustav. Luckilly I had fallen asleep in my clothes, but my hair still looked like shit. I ran into the bathroom and brushed my hair and put on some eyeliner. Gah, I do not like to see myself in the mirror, especially not in the mornings. I look like shit.. Gah! I sighed and walked back to the others.

"Good morning to you too." Bill said, giggling.

"Mornings are never good.." I muttered and made my way to the kitchen. I poured myself a cup of coffe. I have a feeling I will drink more of this while on tour. I drank up the coffe and rinsed the cup, then walked back to the others. I sat down on the floor in front of the couch where Pat sat and stared at the TV. I didn't really pay attention to what was on, I just pretended to be. I am not that talkative around new people, famous or not. Shy? As hell. I heard the guys talk with Pat and Dyl about something. Then all of a sudden Tom moved on to hot chicks. Not that it suprised me for all the things I've heard about him, but he started talking about Alicia Way for some reason, and I just had to say what I thought.

"Alicia's hot.. But married, I'm afraid.." I said and the guys looked at me, giving me wierd looks. "What?" I said, not understanding why they looked at me like that.

"Well.. We just didn't know that you liked girls.." Tom said after an uncofterable, but short, silence.

"Oh, right, I forgot. I'm bi. That's not a problem with you guys, is it?" They shook their heads then looked and Dyl and Pat.

"Hey! You're not allowed to question my sexuality until I'm questioning it!" Pat said, making us laugh.

"They're both straight.. But you can't say I haven't tried making them queston their sexuality." I giggled.

"HEY!" Dyl yelled.

"I'm kidding!!" I said, protecting myself from the pillow she threw at me. I threw it back and soon a full scale pillow fight was on. I threw a pillow at Dylan, but she dodged and it hit Gustav instead. The look on his face was priceless! I started laughing and he threw the pillow at me. All of a sudden they all started working together and threw pillows just at me. "Eeep!! Stop it!! It's not fair!!" I squeled, trying to run from all the pillows. Where the hell did they get them, it's like they never end! I ran to the bunks and hid in my bunk. Not a good idea, they started hitting me with the pillows instead. Not hard of course, but still.. Five against one, that's bullying!

"Guys, we need to get to our own bus!" I heard Georg yell from the main area. Bill, Tom och Gustav left and Dylan and Pat went into the main area as the bus stated moving. After five minutes I joined the girls, pretending to pout. I suprised myself to actually be serious for longer than five seconds.

"Aaw, you're not mad cause we all turned agains you, are you, Beat?" Pat asked and I ignored her. I just sat down on the couch, arms crossed over my chest. "Aaw, come one, Beat!"

I couldn't stay serious so I bursted out laughing. "You know I cant be mad at you guys! After all, you haven't kicked me out yet!"

[Later on, at the concert]

We were in the dressingroom, getting ready for the show. Oh my god, this is our first show for over 30 people. We've played at a couple of parties, but that's all. My hands wouldn't stop shaking, I was so nervous. What if I forget hoow to play, or forget the lyrics or fall of the stage or..?! I mentally slapped myself, telling myself to calm down. Pat and Dyl looked cool, calm and collected, but I knew they were freaking out as well. There was a knock on the door and the guys entered.

"Hey guys." I said and smiled.

"Hey Beatrix.. You look.. Um.. Good." Gustav said, looking down at his feet.

"Thanks." I said smiling. I didn't thought that I looked that good though, but I've always had low selfesteem. My shoulder length darkblond hair was put in a bun I had black smokey eyes and lipgloss. I had on a My Chemical Romance band Tee, a pair of black jeans and my studded Fall Out Boy belt mom bought me for my 14:th birthday.

"The UnSweet Sacrifice, five minutes." A man told us and we walked out of the dressingroom. I picked up Akasha, my bass (yeah, I named my bass, so sue me!) and took several deep breaths before walking out on the stage. I walked up to the mic under the crowds cheers.

"Hello! We are The UnSweet Sacrifice!" I yelled into it, feeling all the nervousness I felt before disappear. Then we started playing. We started with Another Try, then moved on to Partycrasher, You Don't Have To Be A Hero, Enough! and finished with Long Lost Hope. The crowd loved it, I could tell by the way they acted and cheered on, some even tried to singalong. We walked off the stage, happier than ever.

"Wow, you guys were awesome!" Tom said as we passed them.

"Yeah, you really were." Bill said.

"Thanks.. The crowd seem to have enjoyed it." I said with a Mona Lisa type of smile

The guys entered the stage and we watched them from backstage. I pinched myself the hardest I could, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.