Status: On hold - Writersblcok :/

The UnSweet Sacrifice

Chapter 8

That night I slept on the couch again. But I couldn't sleep anyway, I just sat up and cried. Then, around 3 in the morning or something, I heard movement from the bunk. I prayed that it wasn't Gustav, but of course it was. Our eyes met, but just for a split second. Neither of us knew what to say to the other. I sighed and laid down on the couch. He just stood there, looking at the couch. I could feel it, even if I didn't see him.

"Why did you do it?" he asked after a while.

"Did what?"

"Kissed that guy. Why?"

"I didn't kiss him, he kissed me.. I tried to push him away from me but then he pushed me up against the bus and.." I felt tears gather in my eyes, but I promised myself I wouldn't cry. I could hear him come closer to the couch. He poked his head over the back of it and looked down at me, tearyeyed.

"Honnistly?"

"Yes! Why the fuck would I want to kiss him?! I love you!"

He looked choked and I realized what I had said. I burried my head in the pillow, wanting to dissapear. "What.. What did you say?"

I sighed. There was no point in hiding it anymore. I looked back up at him. "I love you, Gustav. So why would I kiss that guy?"

"I.. I don't know.." he mumbled. He then left, not saying anything else. I sighed and try to sleep. It didn't work as I felt the tears fall.

When I woke up the sun hit my eyes. I groaned and sat up.

"Good morning." Patzey said and handed me a cup of coffe.

"Thanks.. And no, it's not a good morning.." I mumbled as Gustav entered. He looked at me then walked into the kitchen. I sighed and emptied the cup. Pat took the cup and walked back to the kitchen. I felt like shit. Not only did my whole body ache, my heart felt numb and my throat hurt, probibly from all the crying. The bus stoped and the guys stepped off to get some fresh air. I was alone on the bus again, and this time I promised myself I wouldn't open the door for anyone.

I was laying on the couch, reading. After a while I heard someone enter the bus again.

"Beatrix.. I um.. I want to talk to you.." I heard Gustav's voice and I looked up from the book I was reading. "I um.. I just want you to know that.. I um.. I.. I love you too.."

I looked at him for a couple of seconds then smiled. He walked up to me and kissed me. It did hurt a little, and he noticed it. "What's wrong?"

"Nothng it's just.. My whole body aches because of this damn couch." I said and hit it slightly.

"That's it, you are not spending anymore time on this couch!" he said and picked me up bridal style. I giggled and he carried me into the bunks and put me down on his bunk. "I am going back out to the others, but we'll be back soon, okay?"

I giggled and nodded. "But I will probibly be asleep then."

"Good, you need to sleep." he said and left. I took a deep breath, inhaling his sent, then quickly fell asleep.