Status: On hold - Writersblcok :/

The UnSweet Sacrifice

Chapter 9

A week has past since the.. Incident. Everything went back to normal pretty fast, but I still feel a bit guilty. I mean, I could've tried harder to push him off me, I could've stayed inside the bus I could've fucking done ANYTHING!! But I didn't..

"Babe, don't think about it.. It is in the past, okay?" Gustav said.

I smiled and kissed him. Sometimes I think he can read my mind.

"Could you guys cout it out?!" Dylan complained.

"Aaw, is Dylan jealous?" I teased and got a pilow thrown at me. "Hey!! Not nice!"

"Yeah, well, neither are you!"

"Beat, Dylan, cut it out!" Patzey said, giggling.

"Aaw, come on! You know you just love to see a good cat fight!" Yeah, I love teasing my friends, but they know that I'm not being serious.

"So, anyone hungry?" Bill asked.

"Fuck off, Bill! I wanna see a catfight!" Tom said and I threw a pillow at him.

"Sorry to dissapoint you, Tomi-boy, but we never fight!" I said, giggling.

"'Tomi-boy'?" he asked, wrinkling his nose.

"Yup, Tomi-boy." I stated dodgeing the pillow he threw at me. What is it with us and throwing pillows at each other?

"But anyone hungry?" Bill asked again and three hands shot up in the air. He sighed and rolled his eyes as the three of us bursted out laughing.

When we had gotten food we went online to see if there was any fun videos on youtube. After a while I got this great idea to see if there was any videos of or about us. There was a couple of clips from our shows but one title cought my intrest. It was a video about Gustav and me, it was so cute. I looked through the comments, and most of them were saying how cute we looked together, but some were saying that I was too young for him and everything like that. Meh, there will always be haters in this world. I closed down the window and walked into the bathroom. When I got out Dyl pulled me into the bunk area.

"What is it Dyl?" I asked, knowing her well enough that something was bothering her.

"I uhm.. I.. I think I'm bi.." she whispered and looked down at her feet. I giggled and hugged her. "So.. You're okay with it..?" She looked shocked. I laughed.

"No, I'm not okay with it, it's not natural." I said sarcasticly. "Of course I'm okay with it! Duh, I'm bi myself, remember!?"

"Oh, right.. Yeah.." she mummbled and blushed slightly.

"So, you ganna tell the others?"

"Yeha, I think I will.."

We walked out to where the others were. She took a deep breath then opened her mouth. But she paniced and closed it again.

"Guys, Dylan has something to say.." I said and everyone looked at me, then at Dylan.

"I.. I think I might be bi.." she mummbled and Pat walked up and hugged her.

The guys were tottaly cool with her being bi too (Duh, they're cool with me being bi) and so was Patzey. Dylan was really nervous we'd hate her for some reason.. Guess she had forgotten that I was bi. Anyways, the shows we had went great, it went even better than the previous ones. I guess now that Dyl has told us she could focus in her playing instead (she told me that she's known about it for some time now, but was afraid to tell us).
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I made Dylan Bi, but she's in on it! ;) Patzey, Ur next! Just so ya know! ;)