She Was Beauty

and she ruled the world

The air was cold, but her lips were colder. Her words, which cut like glorious knives, filled our ears and made our hearts scream out. She was a smooth serpent in the night, a demon siren lurking in the shadows of our minds. She was beauty.

Ah, beauty and her many curves. Her gorgeously perfect form, her porcelain skin. The way she moved was as though her limbs were water, and simply flowed through the air in a rippling motion that made our knees weak. She would twirl around, displaying her grace, mocking us with her movements.

Her long ankles blended into smooth, tiny feet that landed with balance and precision, each twisting step she took. Her legs grazed against each other and shimmered in the perfect light which surrounded her at all times. They melted, as if carved from the softest marble, into her hips and slim waist. We could run our fingers vertically and feel the slight rise of each rib and breath.

Her breasts were round and pert, yet soft to the touch. They fit perfectly into the palm of our hand, and beneath beat a strong heart filled with black blood. The slant of her collarbone enchanted us so we would look higher, following the deep curve of her shoulder, meeting her neck and rising into a slender jaw. Her ears were pierced once, and tiny pearls sat as still as jewels on each.

Our fingers would follow the immaculate curl of her lips, and as she smiled we would see the straight, white teeth usually hidden behind a timid smirk. Her nose, long and straight, branched in either direction to create the smoothest of brows. Her eyes would open, and oh, how they shined. They were the deepest blue, richer in our gaze than chocolate on our tongues. There were colors from every spectrum embedded within, and yet they all fit together, like pieces of the same burning coin. Each time she blinked her lashes would brush delicately against her high cheeks, thus bringing our attention to her soft, flawless skin. It glowed in the faintest of light, giving it an immortal aura.

We would be unable to restrain ourselves from plunging our hands lustfully into her thick, bright hair. It felt like silk on our palms and flowed around our fingers like string made out of stardust. We didn’t even feel the poison seeping into our skin. She lifted her skeletal hands and gently probed at our faces, brushing away our tears of jealousy for her.

She smiled a large grin and let us feel the cold comfort of her wintry breath. She blinked those big, baby blue, rainbow eyes and drew us into her spell.

She was beauty, and she ruled the world.