P.S. I Hate You

Find The Revenge

“Ah,” I manage to choke out.

“Ah,” he nods, looking out there too. “It was a lovely morning response as I went to grab the paper.”

“Hm…”

Our lovely yard…. Has a lovely swear word written on it in white spray paint. Nice, and BIG. No kidding.

“Any explanations?” He raises his eyebrow.

I turn to him. It just so happens one of our close neighbors is my absolute worst enemy and he evidently hates me tons more than I could have imagined… so could I go write on his lawn, now?I wish I could say that… “Not really,” I said pertly, shoving a grin on my face. “Honestly, they must have mistaken our yard for someone else’s- it gets dark at night,” I add.

He eyes me warily then leaves.

I slap myself on the head, sinking to the ground. “It gets dark at night?” I repeat to myself. “How stupid can I get!”

Please, please don’t answer that.

I get up and change into some green skinny jeans and a gray t-shirt. It’ll do. I straighten my hair and pull it back in one big thick braid. Yeeeeep, it’ll have to do. I play around with some jewelry, taking my time because someone had to wake me before I had to get up. Once I’m up, I’m up. I hate it…

Benji’s playing with some toys and I have to tell him to hurry up, then we head down to breakfast. What to eat… I sniff the cereal boxes. Ew, stale. I groan and search out the delicious pop tarts… found them!

And then I exit the house to walk to school. Already a few people have started off slowly and stared at the house. I cheerfully send them a salute and drag Benji along who’s asking what the word is. How to kindly explain that? “Um… it’s a bad word, okay?” I tell him. “So if I ever find out you used it, ever, I’ll poke you so hard your guts fall out,” I add and it makes him giggle and I manage to change the topic.

On the way to school, my thoughts roam. On what, you may ask?

Well, duh.

Revenge.

I hum to myself- something from Secondhand Serenade, I suppose- and my mind wanders. What to do, what to do… so many endless possibilities! I trudge around after leaving Benji, staring that the floor. Ew, all those worms on the sidewalk dying…

Worms. He’s a worm. Here’s worms. I grin.

Looking around, it’s empty. I feel around my backpack and find an empty paper bag. Abso-freaking-lutely perfect. I shuffle around and manage to snatch up at least five to eight. Then I squish it lightly and put it in the small holder in my backpack- if they open on accident, then it’ll suck if it landed in my stuff… or on me.

School’s still pretty empty- I got here pretty fast. I walk around hurriedly, looking for his locker… and it’s there with some spray paint for our mascot or something. Looking around, I hurriedly snatch the earthworms and carefully shove them through the little slots. Haha…

I go out and find Sable reading under a tree since we’ve still another ten minutes or so, and go up. “Hey, how is it?” I ask brightly.

She hesitates then struggles for a smile. “Good?” She offers.

I frown, looking at her. “What’s wrong? You never act like this… unless you’re hiding something from me.”

She swallows. “Promise not to get mad?” She whispers hopefully.

“Sure,” I shrug. “Whatever.” I mean, what could I really get mad about, you know? Just working on my revenge and I’m plotting more ideas for later, so…

“Never mind, it’s nothing,” Sable manages and shoves her nose back in her book.

“Come on, Sab, please?” I ask, painfully curious now. “What is it? You can’t just act like this and not even give me a clue. I mean, at least-” I freeze.

“Sweet murderous fire,” I swear under my breath, looking up.

He tells her a joke and she laughs, and then whispers something in his ear. He nods, grinning now. He puts a hand around her waist, pulling her closer. She smiles wildly, putting her own arm around him and they trot into school, ignoring me.

Okay, that’s not usually bad, right?

But this is.

It’s nasty bad. It’s murderous bad. It’s BAD.

“You’re kidding me!” I spit.

Sable winces and I turn on her. “You- you knew!” I accuse her. “How could you not tell me?” I ask in amazement. “Just- knowing- I can’t- I can’t believe you, Sable!” I stand, backing away.

“No, I was- I was going to tell you."

“Yeah? When? When I just see them walking inside like that, like now?” I ask, a little freaked out. I shake my head and walk quickly in the other direction.

I can’t believe this. I can’t believe this. I can’t believe this!

I mean, so Caleb finds a girl now and then, somehow.

But it gets to far when he takes someone close, to do this to me. That would be called sick revenge.

Especially with Rhea.
♠ ♠ ♠
its been a while...heh.
anyways, sorry. i was just frustrated with this. someone reported this for an unreadable layout...? dude, you need glasses. XP

i think i've changed it since.. but i'm changing it again. if someone can find a great picture, that would be aweome, thanks
comment?