The Morning After Was the Way Today Began

I Love You With Fire Red

*Flashback*
I woke up and I didn't remember anything. I looked around the room, nothing seemed mine. I sat up on the bed and held my head. My head was killing me. I looked at the floor and saw clothes all over it. Then I felt someone moving next to me. I turned at looked at this person. After I had looked at him for sometime, I understood who he was and where I was. Oh no, I thoughed to myself. I got out off bed and got dressed. When I had my jeans on, I turned to see him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Now why did you have to get dressed?"
"Because I'm leaving."
"No, don't. let's get you out off those clothes and get you in my bed."
"That was lame."
"Come on, fall madly in bed with me. I know you want it."
"Stop it. This has never happened."
"And why is that?"
"Because I have someone and this was just wrong."
"But it was so good."
"I have to go now."

With that I was gone. I couldn't believe I had slept with him, with a guy my boyfriend hates and never wants to see, oh I was fucked. Let's just hope he will never know about this.

*A year later*
I woke up to a sound of someone singing in the shower. Knowing that it was Brandon who was singing, I quickly made my way to the bathroom, toke off my boxers and shirt and then I got into the shower. Brandon was suprised when he felt my hands wrapped around him. He turned around and kissed me. After a little action under the shower, I kicked him out and washed myself. When I came out of the shower, Brandon was leaning on the door and smiling at me.

"What now Brandon?"
"Nothing, I'm just thinking what I can do to payback."
"What?"
"You kicked me out of the shower just before I was coming."
"Sorry, but I wanted to get ready. Big day today."
"Oh yeah, you have that."
"Yeah that."
"You know what band it is?"
"I have no idea and I really don't care."
"You have to care. You're gonna be touring with this band for a year."
"Well I care, but then again not. It's just another day in the office for me."
"A long day."
"I'll call you every day and send you e-mails and we have AIM."
"Still, I'm gonna miss you."
"Well, let's make tonight specal then."
"Girl, I love the way you think."
"And I thoughed you loved me, not my thinking."
"Stop being a smart ass."
"Should I?"
"Yeah, you have to go, you have to be there in an hour."
"That gives me ten minutes to have some freaky time with you."

I kissed him passionatly and a second later his hands were all over my body. He toke me then and there. Oh how I love this guy.