The Morning After Was the Way Today Began

Can I Let You In On A Secret?

At that point Brendon and Ryan walked into the room and sat on their beds. Me and Melody continued our conversation.

"You have a boyfriend and you talk about you ex like you want him."
"Well, I do want him."
"Explain."
"You just have to see him and you get my point."
"Why is he so great then?"
"Hmm...he looks great, he as this voice that noone else has, he is great in bed and he knows the right buttons on me."
"I want to meet him. So is he better than Brandon?"
"Better by a mile."
"Why you two broke up then?"
"Well, he was getting famous in Europe and I wanted to dance in America, so we said that we'd be on a break."
"So you guys are on a break?"
"Yeah, the longest break in the history of breaks."
"So if you'd have to make a decision, him or Brandon, who would you go with?"
"Him."
"I wanna meet this guy."
"Maybe when we're in Europe I'll let you see him."
"Do you have pictures of him?"
"Not with me, but he has them on his band's website."
"Let me see then."

I toke me laptop and opened it. I typed in the website and let Melody see him. Her jaw drop on the floor when she saw him.

"He is so fucking hot. What does he do in the band?"
"He is the lead singer."
"He is the hottest lead singer in the world. For real."

As Melody had said that, Ryan came to look at the guy. He sat back on the bed and Brendon looked at him. Ryan looked at the floor and then Brendon came to see the pictures. He sat back on his bed and kept on looking at me. Then Melody sat on her bed and I put my laptop away.

"So..." Melody said and looked at me.
"So..." I said and looked at Ryan.
"So..." Ryan said and looked at Brendon.
"So I have to think of something to do," Brendon said while shaking his head.
"Pretty much," Melody told him with a little smile.
"Ok, there is Spin The Bottle or Strip-Poker or 21 Questions..." Brendon started counting the names of the games he knows.
"21 questions?" I asked.
"It's this game where everyone is asked the same 21 questions," Brendon answered.
"That sound cool," I said.
"Yeah we could play that," Melody agreed while Ryan just nodded his head.

So as me and Melody went to get the drinks, Ryan and Brendon were having a small conversation.

"What are you planning Brendon?"
"Nothing."
"21 questions? You must plan something?"
"I didn't want to play his game. I just thoughed of it."
"Just don't be asking all weird questions."
"I never do."