The Morning After Was the Way Today Began

My Moves Are White

Gabe and I entered the cafe after walking for an hour. He ordered a salad and a coffee as I only ordered a coffee.

"Are you still not eating?"
"What are you talking about?"
"I remember when you came on the tour the guys never saw you eating and well...rumors move like fire in Austalia."
"What? I ate like an animal on that tour."
"Well, never saw you."

I wanted to prove him that the info he had heard was wrong. I ordered a salad twice the size he was having.

"If you're having that to prove something to me, then you don't have to."
"No, I'm hungry."
"You are so full of it."
"And I have to prove my points to people. Sorry, bad habit."
"No, that's one thing I love about you."
"Aww, what are the other parts?"
"Your hair, the way you smile, the way you giggle when something isn't that funny but you see something funny in it, the way you dance. I love everything about you."
"Gabe Saporta, are you flirting with me?"
"Do you wanna go out on a date with me?"
"This isn't a date?"
"On a real date, to a fancy resturant and then a walk on the beach."
"Here is no beach."
"Well, a walk around the town then."
"I would love to."

At the same time, Brendon was having a heated conversation with Melody.

"Where did they go Melody?"
"I don't know Brendon."
"Yes you do."
"No I do not. And what is it for you?"
"She's my girlfriend."
"What?"
"We've been dating secretly for a week now."
"Is that why she's on her break with Brandon?"
"No."
"You are so sad Brendon."

And Melody walked away before Brendon got a chance to ask what she had meant by that. But like a mind reader, Spencer came up to him.

"Why do you play with her man?"
"Play? Who?"
"Kristel. Make up your mind. Krissu or Holly?"

And Spencer walked away. Brendon looked at Holly. Sure she looks like all the girl he has had, but she is nothing like Kristel. She will never be anything as she is. Brendon toke his phone and dialed Kristel's number. He had to save everything before things got out of reach.