The Morning After Was the Way Today Began

Be My Unholy Once Again

When I arrived at the place I had to be, I saw that seven girl beside's me are there. I walked up to them.

"Hi, I'm Kristel."
"Oh hi. You are the eight dancer, yes?"
"Well I guess I am."
"It's so cool to meet you. I'm Melanie and to my right the line goes as the following: Holly, Melody, Sarah, Liz, Sandra and Kate."
"It's nice to meet you all. So does anybody know anything about the job?"
"No, but I guess we will know now."

Sarah said and I turned to look at the door that was opened. Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy came in with Patrick. We said our hi's and then just stood there like weird people, we were all looking at the ground. I hate silence, so I started a conversation.

"So one of you has to now about our job?" I asked the guys.
"Well we are just waiting for four more guys and then all your questions will be answered," Pete said looking at me and giving me a smile that made me shiver.
"Just tell us, who is he band?" Sarah asked.
"Yeah, we have the right to know," Melody said.
"Just tell me it's not you guys," Holly chimed in.
"No, it's not Fall Out Boy. It's actually..." Patrick was stopped by the voices of four guys.
"There you guys are. What toke you so long?" Pete asked.
"Nah, Ryan doesn't know how to drive a car," Spencer said.
"It's not my fault Spencer. Brendon was making it hard," Ryan said.
"Brendon made you hard Ryan. Don't talk about it infront of the lovely ladies," Jon said while lauging.

I just stood there, not believeing my eyes. I had to tour with Panic! for a year. It wouldn't be so bad if Brendon wouldn't be the leadsinger. He was just looking at me and I was looking at him. Everything around us was moving in slow motion, it seemed. Our eye contact was broken by Pete, who stood infront of me.

"So, what are you doing tonight?" he asked.
"I'm spending it with my boyfriend," I said, noticing his face falling a bit.
"Oh, but why won't you bring him with you. I'm sure he wants to meet the guys you will be living with for the next year."
"Trust me, he knows them and doesn't want anything to do with them. I bet if I tell them it's Panic!, he will freak out and won't let me go on the tour."
"Who is your boyfriend?"
"Brandon from The Killers."
"You are her girl?"
"Yes, is there something wrong?"
"Yes there is. Why are you dating him?"
"I've dated him for two years now, so why wouldn't I date him? He doesn't cheat, he always calls me, he worries, he makes me suprises, he brings morning coffee to the bed for me. Shall I go on or did you get the picture?"
"Ok, I get it. But come out with us. It will be better by miles than a night with Brandon."
"Oh and he is great in bed."
"Please come."
"Ok, but I can't stay. I promised him that I'll be there tonight and I never break a promise."
"Alright, let's go out to dinner then if you really don't wanna come clubbing with us."
"Dinner sounds good. Let me just call Brandon."

As I walked outside, my blue eyes met Brendon's brown eyes. I saw something in them, but what, I couldn't say. I went outside and dialed Brandon's number. It was going to be a hard year for me, I thoughed when I waited for Brandon to pick up the phone.