The Morning After Was the Way Today Began

Keep Bleeding Love

The next morning our hotel room had a loud wake up call. This wasn't your ordenary wake up call either. Someone was banging at the door and making everybody cranky. I could feel my head explode from the headache. Brendon pulled me closer to him and pulled the covers over us. Melody and Ryan were in each other arms, trying to block out the sound of the screaming. Spencer and Jon were on the living room floor.

"You know what Jon?"
"You're gay?"
"No I am not."
"Then I can't think of anything."
"The banging is getting annoying."
"Tell me about it."
"So, do something."
"Like?"
"I don't know...hey answering the door seems to be a good idea."
"Why me?"
"Cause I'm too hung over from last night."
"Fine but you owe me a blowjob."
"Two handjobs and we have a deal."
"Four."
"Three and that's the final offer."
"Ok."
"I know just the girl."
"Sweet."

Jon got up and walked to the door. He opened it and looked up and down and the up again, not liking what he saw.

"Who the fuck are you?"
"I'm Holly. Is Brendon here?"
"Yeah he is."
"Mind if I come in?"
"I do mind actually. And you see Ryan and Brendon are sleeping at the moment of a hard night full of fucking each other brainless. A subject you might know something about."
"What? Brendon and Ryan slept together."
"Slept, fucked, made love. I don't care how you call it. They kept us up all night, so please, let us sleep."
"Tell him I have to talk with him. ASAP."
"Yeah alright."

Jon slammed the door at her face and walked back to the living room where I now was sitting on the table.

"You on a table. That gives me ideas."
"Well mr. Walker, dream about it if you want."
"I think Brendon would be so happy about it."
"No shit sherlock."

Now Melody walked to the living room and sat down next to me on the table.

"I'm so going to kill who ever did this," Melody said finishing it with a yawn.
"That would be Holly," Jon helpfully said.
"I'd pay money for that," I said while Brendon walked into the room.
"What are you people talking about with my lovely fiancee?" he asked and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Just about that bitch Holly," Melody cheerfully said.
"Holly? Why was she here?" Brendon asked in a suprised voice when he came back from the kitchen with a Red Bull in his hand.
"She wanted to talk to you. ASAP," Jon said mocking her voice.
"Tell Brendon how you made her leave," I said, trying to hold back laughter.
"Oh yeah I told you and Ryan fucked all night long," Jon said.
"What did you do?" Ryan asked him from the other room, almost screaming.
"Sorry about that mate," Jon said with a laugh.
"You know Ryan, we should use this to screw her really bad," Melody said with a grin.
"Melody, wipe that stupid grin of your face. I know what that means," I said, worring about what Melody had planned.
"Trust me, this plan is fool proof," she said.
"CAN YOU PEOPLE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP? SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SLEEP HERE," Spencer yelled from the floor.
"Spence, I will need your help also," Melody said.
"And what will I get?" Spencer asked with his eyes closed.
"One girl you've had your eyes on from day one," Melody said and smiled when Spencer opened his eyes.
"I'm in," Spencer said, smiled and got up.

We all sat around Melody and listened to her crazy plan. Crazy? No, it wasn't crazy. It was weird and funny, yet mean. But never crazy.