The Morning After Was the Way Today Began

No Need, But Still

"Let's play Spin The Bottle," Spencer said out of the blue.

Everybody agreed and started to play. I would have loved to play also, but Brendon toke me by the hand and lead me out to the balcony. I was curious because I knew this guy and I knew that he was thinking about doing something.

"Okay Brendon, what is this about?" I asked.

He was nervous. I could tell by the way he was looking out to the city and drumming his fingers againts the wood on the wall.

"Babe, could you sit down?" were the words he said as he turned to me.

I sat down, fearing what will come next.

"I know you said that you didn't need a ring, but I wanted to make everything perfect. That's why I went and got you a ring. But then I thought that I should propose to you again. So that everything will be perfect. So here it goes."

He kneeled infront of me and I was working hard not to let tears fall from my eyes.

"I have loved you since the day I laid my eyes on you. Your eyes just blew me away and I couldn't get them of my mind. I couldn't get you out of my mind. You were the first thing I thought of when I woke up in the morning, the last thing on my mind before I fall asleep. You were my dreams for a long time and you still are. You are the one for me. Your soul completes my soul. You complete me. I feel like I'm nothing without you. I know that every single thing I have said is a cliche, but I mean then from the bottom of my heart."

He reached for his back pocket and toke out a box. The tears were running now down my face.

"I have made you mine in one way, but I want to make you mine in a way that I'll know for sure that I won't lose you. So the thing i'm asking is, will you do me the honor and marry me?"

I couldn't say a word. I was speechless. I knew that Brendon was a romantic soul, but that he would do something like this toke me by suprise. I just knocked once. He smiled and so did I. He opened the box and put the on my hand. It was beautiful. In the middle there was a big blue rock and on the sides two little white rocks. Just prefect. I stood up and so did he. We looked into each other eyes and then kissed each other. It was like a first kiss, so new and so sweet. We parted as we heard people clapping. Turning to the sound, we saw Ryan, Spencer, Jon and Melody there.

"It's time to celebrate," was Melody's line.

So we all went inside to celebrate something amazing.