The Morning After Was the Way Today Began

One Happy Day Has Been Lost

The next morning I walked to the practise space and to my suprise, I was the last one to arrive from the girls. The boys as usual, weren't here. I sat down and yawned. The girls sat down next to me. They all had their own kinky things about them, but the group still was a great group of people.

Melody. She has big blue eyes and long blond hair what has some pink stripes in it. For a blonde she was really smart and she only dances so she'd get enough of money to pay for law school one day. He father doesn't pay for anything, since the day she thoughed it would be better for her to leave home and live on her own. She's single and she loves life and she's always really positive about life.

Sarah. She has medium lenght black hair and she has bright green eyes. She has her lip pierced and a tattoo on her wrist that says "The Best Damn Thing". She's dancing because she want her son, Damien, to have the most in life that she can give him. When she's on tour, her mom watches her son or she can usually bring him with her. She's hoping that Pete will let her bring Damien to this tour.

Melanie. Short black hair and brown eyes. Talks alot. Sometimes it seems like she doesn't shut up and that speaking is air to her. She dances because she wants to. She doesn't do it for the money, because she is married and her husband can give her anything she wants. She just does it because dancing is a lifestyle for her and she loves living it.

Holly. Blonde and stupid. Sorry, but that is the truht. She's like a mini-Paris Hilton and it really is funny to make a joke and to look at her face when she doesn't get it. She has blonde hair to her waist and big green eyes. She is fun to be with, but if you want to talk about serious stuff, she really isn't the one to talk with.

Sandra. She has medium lenght red hair with black stripes. When all the other girls have straight hair then she has the curliest hair anyone could ever have. Her eyes are brown and sweet. She's just out of school and wanted to do a tour before she goes to New York to become a doctor.

Liz. A rich spoiled kid who thinks it's fun to make fun of people who are poor. We don't really like her, but she is a great dancer so we are going to stand her. But only this tour. She has long light brown hair, but inside she has to be a little bit blonde. She has blue eyes and the whitest teeth you will ever see.

Kate. She's the shy one in the group, but she's the greatest dancer also in the group. She has brown hair with black and red stripes in it. She has almost balck eyes that are really deep. She doesn't talk much, but when she starts talking and you get to know her, she's really funny and is a great listener.

After we talked for sometime, the guys came with our dance teacher. Brendon didn't even notice me and I guess that is a great thing, right?