The Morning After Was the Way Today Began

7 Minutes In Heaven Is Too Short

"My name is Brian and now I want to know your names girls," the dance teacher said with a gay voice.
"From the left it's Melody, Sarah, Liz, Kate, Sandra, Holly, Melanie and I'm Kristel," I said.
"So nice. Well the pairing now. You have a number where you have to dance with guys. Kate, Kristel, Melody and Sarah in one group. The second group is with Holly, Melanie, Liz and Sandra," Brian said.
"So I'm guessing one group will be with one band and the other with the other band," Holly said.
"Great job Sherlock, you're really clever," Sarah said with sarcasm.
"Group one is the group who are panicing and the second is the falling group," Brian annonced.
"Oh great, we're gonna see Liz and Holly fall. Hope they ain't going comando," Melody whispered in my ear and I let out a laugh with what I got Brendon's attetion.

The rutine was easier for the FOB group. They didn't have as much lap dance in the dance as did we. First hour they practised and we just watched and then Brian said that there was a half an hour break. FOB went to get some coffee with their girls, so we four were left there with Panic!.

Me and Kate were just sitting in the corner alone talking, because Jon was getting into a deep conversation with Sarah. Melody was flirting madly with Spencer while Brendon and Ryan looked bored.

"Hey Kristel, can I ask you something?"
"Sure Kate, go ahead."
"How is Brandon in bed?"

My heart skipped few beats cause I thoughed I heard her say Brendon, but then I understood that she said Brandon.

"Oh yeah, he's great."
"Even after two years you don't get bored?"
"His never home and when he is, I'm never home. So that leaves us really little time to be together. So that basically keps the relationship going and fresh."
"Don't you ever wonder what other guys are alike?"
"I've had my fair share of men in bed. Brandon is not the best, but he is a close second."
"Who is the best then?"
"A guy I slept with a year ago. I was on tour at that time and it was the last night and we got drunk and ended up in bed. He was great. Made me scream."
"What's his name?"
"Yeah, what's his name?" a voice so fimliar asked me.

Great, just great. This is the last thing I need right now.