The Morning After Was the Way Today Began

Lap Dance As A Way Of Showing Hate

The practise went on when FOB eight were back and so was Brian. The lap dance routine pairing was me and Ryan, Sarah and Jon, Melody and Brendon, Kate and Spencer. We did the routine for the hundred time when Brian started screaming like a little girl. I don't know if I'll ever hear again.

"This is not working. Kate and Spencer, I love your chemestry. Sarah and Jon, love you two and maybe you could do a little bit more dancing than talking. But you four. Melody and Kristel, chance places."

I rolled my eyes when I arrieved infront of Brendon. Brendon did the same thing. The music started to play and I started dancing. In the middle of the routine Brendon sat down on a chair and I had to sit on top of him. I moved my body real close to him and my breast were inches away from his face. When the routine ended, FOB boys were clapping their hands and so were Melanie and Sandra and even Liz, but Holly was jealous. I kinda enjoyed the whole thing. When the practise was over, Kate came to me.

"You never answered my question."
"What question?"
"Don't play that game with me."
"What game?"
"It's Brendon, am I right?"
"Right about what?"
"Stop it. I see you looking at him."
"Yes. My number one is Brendon. He is a sex god in bed. Happy now?"
"Yes. Bye."

She gave me a smile and rushed off. I closed my bag and when I turned around, I found Brendon standing infront of me. Again that weird feeling of me wanting to kiss him came over me and this time I couldn't say no. I dropped my bag and kissed him hard on the lips. He answered the kiss in a second. So we kissed passionatly for a while, then I broke it off.

"So I'm a sex god?"
"You heard?"
"I'm shocked that you remember anything from that night."
"I wasn't that drunk. And well, if I don't remember anything, I remember having sex."
"You are weird."
"Happens."
"So what are you going to do?"
"Gonna go home, talk to Brandon, pack my bags and wait until tomorrow."
"Wanna lift home?"
"That would be great."

And so he toke me home again. This time we didn't talk. We just drove. When I got out of his car and watched him driving away, I was torn between him and Brandon. My heart said one thing and my head another. Hard decision. Too hard.