‹ Prequel: Chicago City Lights
Sequel: Make It Back to Me

I'll Be Right Beside You

Mr. and Mrs.

The way Ben was staring at Evelyn made her entire body feel hot. His bright blue eyes dragged up and down her body repeatedly, every so often nodding his head ever so slightly. Evelyn wanted to ask him so bad what was on his mind, but she couldn’t for fear that he’d say something dirty and offend the middle aged couple in the elevator with them. So instead she bit her lip and raised her eyebrow at him, which only caused him to grin and wink down at her. Evelyn swallowed loudly and bit down on her lip harder, trying to stop the small moan that wanted to come out of her mouth so badly.

The elevator came to a stop at the fourteenth floor, dinging when the doors opened. The middle aged couple stepped off and no one else stepped on before the doors closed again and the elevator continued its ascent to the thirtieth floor where the honey moon suite Ben had booked was at. They had just come back to the hotel after having spent some time walking around the elaborate layout of the Venetian hotel, something Evelyn had insisted on. She knew, of course, that Ben would have wanted to go straight back to their suite after the wedding.

Evelyn still felt Ben’s eyes on her as she watched the numbers increase as the elevator went past floor after floor. She felt his hand on her wrist, and she turned to look at him, a playful smile on her face. His hands were on her hips and his lips were on hers before she could say anything about the look he had still been giving her. Smiling into the kiss, she brought her hands to his sides, tugging at the material of his white button-up. One of her hands slipped up into the shirt, grabbing at his warm flesh as her other went to his front and played with the buttons.

Unlike the last time Evelyn found herself getting hot and heavy with Ben in an elevator, she made no moves to stop him. She wanted him too badly to push him away. His hands were roaming all over her body, completely immersing both of them in what they were doing. They barely even noticed that the elevator had stopped at their floor and the doors had opened.

Grinning wickedly, Ben dragged Evelyn from the elevator and down the hallway. When they reached their door, Ben quickly slid the key card into the lock and opened the door, but before he could walk in, Evelyn stopped him. Leaning up to kiss him lightly, she told him, “There’s always been one wedding tradition I’ve wanted to try.”

“What’s that?” He asked.

Evelyn smiled and motioned for Ben to pick her up. Smiling as well when he realized what she meant, he bent down and put his left arm behind her knees, making her fall backward and into his right arm. Standing up with her in his arms, he stepped through the door of the hotel sideways. Carrying his bride through the suite, he immediately walked to the bedroom.

Evelyn shook her head, running her hands over the skin on the back of Ben’s neck as he carried her. A large sigh escaped past her lips, but it wasn’t a sigh of worry or stress. It was the most content and happy sigh someone could ever sigh, she decided. There was no better feeling in the world than knowing she was married to a man she loved unconditionally, and he loved her back just the same.

Setting her on the bed gently, Ben didn’t waste any time in climbing on top of her. Supporting his weight with his arms, which were positioned at Evelyn’s sides, he leaned down to gently capture her lips with his. When he pulled away, he shifted to one side, setting himself on the bed next to his wife. She smiled at him, a new sparkle in her brown eyes Ben had never seen before. She brought her left hand up to his face, running her fingers over his jaw and then the back of his neck.

Kissing him, she pulled him into her, wanting nothing more than to be as close to him as possible. Ben grinned into the kiss, pulling away slowly and bringing her left hand to his mouth, placing a kiss on her rings and ring finger. Deciding she had had enough waiting, Evelyn moved from her spot on the bed and pushed Ben down onto it, climbing on top of him. His smirk grew wider as she sat on his hips, running her hands up and down his torso. Biting her lip, Evelyn began unbuttoning his shirt slowly, making him groan and sigh with each movement.

“You’re such a tease.”

“Ben,” She laughed, lowering her voice and leaning down to his ear. “I want this night to last as long as possible. This is our wedding night.”

“You still don’t need to tease. I can go as,” He paused, kissing her lips. “Slow as you,” He paused again, putting his hands on her hips and lifting her off of him. “Want me to, you know.” Evelyn let out a groan as he pushed her onto the bed, not because he had thrown her onto the bed, but because of what he said and how he said it. She had never met anyone as sexy as Ben was, that was for sure, and the things he said to her, the things he did to her only reinforced that.

Squirming underneath him as he nipped at her neck, Evelyn giggled. “Ben, who’s being the tease now?” She asked, struggling to get out from underneath him again. When she succeeded, she left Ben sitting on the bed as she stood up and winked at him. “What are you doing?” He asked, watching as she put her hands behind her back. But when her dress loosened around her and fell to the floor, leaving her in her light pink undergarments and heels, Ben couldn’t form any more words. He just stared, a devilish look on his face.

Kicking her shoes off, she walked to his side of the bed, pulling him up from the mattress. “You are wearing way too much,” She said quietly, staring up at him with her big, brown eyes. Grinning down at her, Ben watched as she slid his already unbuttoned shirt off of his body, exposing his muscular chest, shoulders, and arms, which quickly wrapped around her, pulling her into him.

“I love you,” She told him, her hands running along his abs. When he smiled down at her and captured her lips in his again in a sweet kiss. He moved her toward the bed, setting her gently on it, her head propped up on the pillow. He stood next to the bed, sent a wink Evelyn’s way, and unbuttoned his pants. Evelyn laughed and grabbed his wrists after he was left in nothing but his boxers, pulling him down on top of her.

The way his hands roamed all over her body had her moaning and gasping already. Ben did that on purpose, she knew; he knew exactly what drove her crazy in the bedroom. His lips were on her neck as his hands reached underneath her to free her from the tight restraint of her strapless bra. He kept one hand next to her head, keeping himself propped up while his other hand ran over her chest, caressing and grabbing at her sensitive skin. His lips went from hers, to her neck, to her chest, and finally to her stomach leaving feather light kisses all over her body.

“Ben,” She gasped out as his teeth gently scraped over her chest. “Ben, please…”

Grinning against her chest, he slipped his free hand into her panties, his fingers running over her most sensitive parts. Her loud gasp only encouraged him to keep doing what he was doing, knowing she was loving it, but at the same time he knew he was torturing her, making her wait. He wanted to continue with what he was doing, his slow methodical movements, but he was also torturing himself.

Sliding off of her, Ben hooked his fingers in her panties, dragging them down her legs, keeping his eyes locked on hers. He smiled, completely amused, when he saw a light blush creep onto her cheeks after he threw her panties clear across the room. Sliding his boxers off, he repositioned himself above her, keeping his eyes locked on hers again. Pushing her legs apart with his, he brought himself down on top of her, pressing his lips to hers as he pushed into her.

Evelyn’s moan escaped the instant Ben was fully inside of her, his head buried in the crook of her neck. Reaching up, she put her hands on the side of his face, making him look at her as he moved in and out of her. His blue eyes never looked away from her brown ones as his pace increased and their moans, gasps, and grunts got louder. Evelyn didn’t know what it was; they had probably had sex thousands of times, but this time… She couldn’t help but feel that it was different.

The fact of the matter was that she was no longer Evelyn Spellman, daughter of Ellen and Rob, but she was Evelyn Eager, Ben's wife. She had a new role in life, and the wave of emotions that overtook her as Ben grabbed at her sides, continuing his movement within her was too much for her handle. She held onto him tighter, bringing his head down to hers and pressing her lips harder against his than she ever had. With another thrust from Ben, Evelyn was climaxing, moaning and gasping into Ben’s mouth as he kept his lips attached to hers, riding out his own orgasm.

Sliding off of her and laying next to her, Ben kept his arms around her middle as he pulled the covers up and around them. Turning to him, Evelyn looked into his eyes and let out a smile. Ben only frowned when he saw the wetness surrounding her eyes.

“Baby, why are you crying?” He asked, bringing his thumb up to wipe the tears away.

Evelyn laughed, “I’m just emotional... I love you so much.”

Ben grinned, “Good tears then?”

Very good tears.”

“Good, I love you, too.”

Cuddling into him after he had reached to the bedside table and turned off the lights, Evelyn realized that her life was better than she ever could have imagined it. She was married to the most wonderful, kind hearted, and supportive man in the world. Pressing a kiss to his chest, she fell asleep quickly after, wondering how she had ever gotten so lucky.
♠ ♠ ♠
How's that for a wedding night?!
I hope you all liked that little love scene of a chapter.
Because starting from the next chapter, it's going to be rough for the newlyweds.
Buckle up and hang on for the ride, okay?
And don't get too mad at me! ;)


Concerns? Predictions? General thoughts?

Comment!!