Something That Makes Me Whole

Vingt-Neuf

Orchid POV

"Did you know Sarah threatened me yesterday?" Brian asked as he ran his fingers through my hair and right down my back to the small of it where he stopped.

"I threatened Zack." I replied, tilting my head back where it was rested on his bare chest, so I could see his beautiful smiling face better. Brian chuckled at me as I felt him rub his thumb over my skin, pulling me a little closer. "I didn't tell Sarah I did, but she knows because we always do it with each others boyfriends. So get used to it lover boy."

"Lover boy?" Brian laughed again.

I sat up on my elbows slightly so I could see him. "That's what you are isn't it?" I asked softly, brushing my fingers along his jaw and then over his lips; he reached his hand up to mine, bringing it back to his lips and kissing it gently. "I love you." I said, resting my head down on his shoulder and closing my eyes, feeling him kiss the top of my head.

"I love you too."

I wrapped my left arm tightly around his waist, holding him close to me. It still felt unreal to me that he could possibly be in love with me. I pressed my face into his neck and inhaled his smell deeply, a smell that was now mine. "You're smiling." Brian mumbled, which made me grin even more.

"How can you possibly know that?" I replied, staying exactly where I was.

"I can feel it on my neck." He said, and I felt his head move slightly as if turning towards me. "What are you smiling at?"

"You." I said moving so my head was next to his on the pillow rather than buried in his neck; I could see him better now too. "Being in love with me."

Brian drew me closer by resting his right hand on my waist and pulling me so I was no longer on my side but half on top of him, and kissed me. Suddenly his hand found my ass and he squeezed it. "Get your hand off my ass, Haner." I said grinning against his lips and moving his hand to the small of my back.

"Aww, but you have a nice ass." He pouted and I grinned, sitting up slightly so my face hovered over his.

"Save your pout for, err, the stage and leave my ass alone." I mimicked him from yesterday and he laughed before kissing me again. Then I slid off him, resting my head once again on his shoulder and closing my eyes.

It felt like ages that we were laying there in silence quite happy. Suddenly the door opened and I heard a familiar voice. "Orchid, oh my God, you're still in bed get up, we have like five minutes!" Felix said before reaching under the cover and grabbing my ankle before pulling at me.

I clamped my arms tighter around Brian as he did the same. "Go away Felix!" I grumbled.

But he kept pulling my leg. "You have to be there in five minutes!" He persisted.

"Be where?"

"Your photo shoot."

"What photo shoot?!"

"Orchid, I rang you last night!"

"No you didn't." Both me and Brian retorted.

"Yes I did, I left an answer phone message!"

"Let me put some clothes and I'll show you there was no message."

"Ew, you're naked aren't you?" Felix suddenly said, letting me go and I sat up, looking around and smirked at him, nodding.

At that he closed his eyes and turned around as I peeled myself off Brian and pulled on some underwear. Brian grinned at me from the bed as I rooted through my bags for my silk dressing gown. "Nice underwear Babe." I looked down at the lacy turquoise and pink bra and French knickers set I'd pulled on, as Felix turned round.

"I wonder what you'll be taking off later?" I smirked, finally finding what I was looking for and pulling it on. I walked out of the room, headed down the stairs as Brian emerged in just a pair of boxers and leaned on the banister, looking down the stairwell at me where I was at the answer phone.

"See?" I said looking up at Felix. "No-"

"Hey Orchid, erm, I've bagged you a photo shoot tomorrow. You don't have to go too far, it's gonna be on the beach. I'll be round to pick you up at 9 tomorrow morning. Don't let Brian keep you up too late, oh yes Sarah's told me all about yesterday you foxy girl you. But yeah, you'll be modelling beach wear, so you might want some sun tan lotion with you. Anyway, I've gotta go, catch you later Babes, mwah, mwah."

"Oh shit, maybe you did." I mumbled rushing passed him and going upstairs to shower and get dressed.

Brian POV

I sank onto the sofa scratching my stomach as the two bodyguards took the other sofa and Felix took one of the armchairs, his expression deep and thoughtful as he watched me carefully. "She loves you an awful lot Brian." He suddenly said and I looked over to him. "If you don't look after her so God have mercy on your soul I will kill you."

"I know, but you'll have to wait for Sarah to finish with me." I retorted. "Not that I will ever do anything to warrant it. I love Orchid far too much to be able to."

"I know." Felix then smiled. "You're made for each other, in fact, I dare say you're her soul mate Brian."

That made me smile and I looked away from him to the TV as I found some baseball highlights from matches played the night before. After a while I looked back at Felix who was starting to get fidgety in his seat. "I thought the model had to go the designer?"

"Brian your girlfriend is the hottest thing in the industry right now. Kate Moss doesn't even have a scratch on Orchid's veneer, she's that hot." He explained. "And because of that, if a designer wants her in their clothes, they will come to her even if they have to come from Japan or wherever, it's not the other way around. And it's global."

I sat back in the sofa and thought about that. Basically, I was dating the most wanted model in the world. Woah, that was big. It kinda worried me, because it lead me to think maybe she would find someone better than me, who didn't already have a kid and wasn't a college drop out temporarily working for his family's cement business until the rest of his band weren't in college.

Finally Orchid came downstairs. I glanced over her, where she was stood in a much more 'normal' outfit for a model than what she had worn the day before when the kids in the hardware store had asked for her autograph. I smiled when she turned around to put on make-up, seeing her very nice ass in tight black pants. "Stop checking my ass out Brian." She said as she put the eyeliner away and brushed her hair out. "Okay, I ready." She then announced and Felix climbed to his feet as did the heavies.

But I was first to my feet and I went across to her, scooping her into my arms and holding her close. I kissed her gently before gazing into her eyes. "I love you." I murmured, holding her gaze.

"I love you too." She replied, before kissing me once more. "I'll see you later. I'll be back at-"

We both looked at Felix who was looking at his sidekick. "Nine."

Orchid looked back up at me as I looked down. "I'll be back at nine."

I kissed her one last time before saying goodbye and letting her go out the door to the fancy chauffeur-driven car waiting on the sidewalk. I waited till it had pulled away to go and get ready for work.