Something That Makes Me Whole

Quatre

The following morning I woke up beside Jimmy who was snoring for America. My head pounded a little and I remembered why and the events from the night before when I saw the empty beer bottles all over the floor with my clothes. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, also rubbing my make-up all over my hands, as Jimmy stirred beside me.

Finally his snoring stopped and when I turned to look at him he was just rubbing the sleep from his own bright blue eyes. His hair was all falling in his face like mine was proceeding to do so and it made him look cute. I laughed and he grinned at me. "What?"

"Your first-thing-in-the-morning look is cute." I giggled as I pulled on the white wife beater I had just pulled from my bag. I was extremely conscious of my body even though firstly I'd had a boob job and secondly I had slept with the guy the night before.

"So is yours." He replied as I wiggled into a pair of underwear whilst still under the covers. Then I stood up and tugged the top down to hide my hip bones that stuck out horribly. Ever since my anorexia I hated my body because it reminded me of the three years when I had given up eating and almost killed myself.

"What dress size are you?" Jimmy questioned as he swung his legs round and pulled on a pair of boxers and eyeing up my waist. He wasn't exactly Mr Healthy Looking either but at least he was naturally like that.

"Zero." I mumbled. I wasn't proud of it and I was trying to do everything in my power to put weight on. I willingly wanted to be fatter than I was. I envied Sarah because she had the perfect figure and curves in all the right places; I looked ill. Saying that, I was tall and because I was also thin, even though my father is a Catholic priest and therefore I was brought up Catholic, I did a lot of modelling. I gave that up to become the person on the other side, the designer even though I still got enticing calls.

Jimmy didn't say anything but began pulling on some clothes as I grabbed up my own and disappeared for a shower. When I came out him and Matt were arguing about something. It was either to do with food or beer, either way it was related to the fridge and their stomachs.

Instead of disturbing them I went and dried my hair, straightened and styled it; then applied my black eyeliner and with bright purple on my top lid and pale blue underneath. I was looking good now my body was covered up and I gave a satisfied smile after slicking on some clear lip gloss.

I put my things away and went and sat with the two guys who were still arguing but when I got closer I realised that they were arguing about something else. Well, it was a heated debate anyway. "So," I said clasping my hands together and resting them on the worktop as I crossed my long legs causing my skirt to ride up a little "tell me about Kate."

"Why do you need to know?" Matt replied as he pushed a mug of coffee towards me and I saw him averting his eyes quickly from my legs.

"Firstly because Brian is my roommate and secondly because I am looking after his daughter for him." I replied.

"Kate was from a foster home. We knew her for ages and then her and Syn started going out." He explained. "They were proper in love and then when they were fifteen she got pregnant. When Amber actually came along Kate went..."

"Psycho?" Jimmy suggested and Matt nodded.

"She really went weird and broke up with him and it shattered Brian. Then when she went funny about Brian seeing Amber it made him worse." Matt said and I raised my eyes from my perfect nails to him. "Johnny and Zack just think he is the way he is with women and relationships because that's who he is. The truth of the matter is Kate made him that way by breaking him so badly."

"Basically he got hurt and so he built this shell around him and nobody has ever been able to crack it." Jimmy said shrugging.

I nodded slowly and chewed my bottom lip. When I glanced up at the clock I saw it was 8.50. I gracefully un-crossed my legs and stood up on my brand new heels. Then I grabbed up my stuff. Just as I was about to go through Jimmy stopped me with a kiss. "Do you wanna do something tonight?" He asked.

I smiled then kissed his cheek. "I'd love to."

With that he opened the door and I stepped into the corridor. There were several people out there and I got a few whistles as I walked back to my room. I know, I know, heels to walk just a few doors but hey, model by name model by nature. "Work it Orchid." I heard Jimmy say and I grinned at him over my shoulder before doing my catwalk walk then turning like they do for the cameras.

I received claps and cheers from the people watching and I just laughed before pulling out my door key and cautiously pushing open the door.