Status: Active, with slow updates.

Promises, Promises, Promises.

Blue for the sky, yellow for the sun, black and grey for my house, one final thing I needed, a green for the grass in our garden.

I reached for the colorful crayon, but a curly haired boy got to it before I did. I poked him in the shoulder. "Hey, that's my green crayon!" I said pointing to it.

"Sorry, I wanted to use it for my trees, see." He says, showing me his picture. "It'll only take me a little while." He says again, before getting back to his drawing.

"...Okay." I say, convinced.

I wait for minutes before he's done, "Can I have it back now?" I say, while he colors his pretty green trees.

"No, not yet." He says.

"What about now?" I say again.

"I'm not finished yet." He says, slightly frustrated.

"I want my crayon back! I need to finish my drawing for daddy!" I say sternly, grabbing at the crayon.

He pulls it back towards him, I hear someone come into the room, then a snap. "My crayon!"


I shake my head at the horrible memory, I’ve always known him as the ‘Crayon-breaking-baddie’ before I learnt his real name, Nicholas Jonas. I no longer live in LA, and that was the only memory I remember of him before moving here.

“Almost ready princess?” My dad says, peeking into my room, smiling at my nickname, the one he’s called me for the past 17 years.

I slip my headband on and take my bag. “Ready, dad.” I say as I follow him out my bedroom door.

I am Ella Jonas, my father is an elite businessman here in New York, the reason why we moved. My mother’s a fashion designer, and craves all things that scream ‘High Fashion!’ my brother, he enjoys girls and partying – nobody truly knows where he got his interest from, but, we are the Jones family, and you may just call us the living cast of ‘Gossip Girl’, the Sex, Lies and Drama wasn’t all there though, I swear. That’s what they make it seem like. To tell the truth, we’re just ordinary people, living ordinary lives.

My parents have known the Jonas’ since high school, dad had classes with Kevin senior, my mother is friends with Denise, and they were truly inseparable.

This is how my story starts, where I learned about love, learned about promises, hopes and gained my knight in shining amour.

Note:
I do not own the Jonas Brothers, Starbucks, or any other celebrities or commercial and real building sites in this fanfic (As much as I'd love to). I do although, own the original characters, their personalities, the plot-line and everything else.

Characters (Click)

Chapters: