Status: Active, with slow updates.

Promises, Promises, Promises.

Crayons

Was I falling for Nick? No, Ella don't be ridiculous. So what if he pulls my chair out at every possible moment, grabs me a drink when I want one and doesn't hesitate to help or come with me when I ask him to? That's what guys do anyway, right? So what if Nate didn't really do those things... Oh God, I hate arguing with myself.

"Kevin Stop spraying water at me I'm trying to get a tan!" Joe screamed from his pool chair.

"Joe you're tanned enough already, the next thing you're gonna get is cancer!" Kevin replied, floating happily in the pool on his back.

We all laughed, and I shifted in my seat next to Nick who was happily sitting with his guitar and a piece of paper. I bit my bottom lip as my eyes scanned over Nick’s muscular upper body. I slapped myself mentally, no Ella, you’re not allowed to check him out.

I sighed and got up, “I’ll be in my room,” I said to Nick who was smirking for no obvious reason, he just nodded and went back to scribbling on the piece of paper.

I shrugged it off, and walked into the living room and up the stairs, it was quiet inside, Mrs. Jonas had taken Frankie to play at Ben’s and Mr. Jonas was surely working in his office, busy organizing the band’s next tour.

I opened the door and one thing in particular had caught my eye, was there always a pack of crayons on my desk? No. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked towards my desk, on it was a brand new pack of Crayola Crayons, the exact same box I used to have when I was 5, next to it was a sketch of a beach, the exact same scenery at our batch we used to stay in with the Jonas’ during the summer, with only one alteration: A girl with brown curly locks and a boy with scruffy curly hair, holding hands. Underneath a little message ’I love you’ scrawled in cursive and an impressive heart beside. It was written with a green crayon, the one lying next to the piece of paper with a single bow wrapped around it.

I smiled and laughed softly to myself, I couldn’t believe he did something as simple as that to say something so much. How romantic.

I slowly made my way downstairs, smiling to myself. I probably looked like an idiot, but who cares? The guy that at some point, had stolen my heart and ran away with it without my knowing. I sat next to him and smiled, kissing his cheek as his burned a deep red.

“Thank you.” I mouthed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just because I haven't updated in so long (;

Add me as a friend
Subscribe to this story
&Comment it!