Status: Active, with slow updates.

Promises, Promises, Promises.

Jealousy

“Ella,” He said with a relieved sigh, “I’ve found you!”

“Nate?” I whispered, mostly to myself. “What are you doing here?”

“I made a couple of calls, and since you couldn’t come and visit me in England, I just thought… I’d come visit you instead.” He said with a smile. “This isn’t a bad time, is it?” He questioned directly afterwards.

I shook my head, “No, no, not at all… I just-“

“Now who do we have here?” Denise says, announcing her presence, coming up to the door, and taking off her gardening gloves, “Nathaniel! Is it really you?” She says, attacking his cheeks with kisses.

“Mrs. Jonas, I haven’t seen you since I was… Wow, I can’t believe you still remember me.” Nate says, embracing her while I stand emotionless next to both of them.

“Oh, who do we have…here?” Nick asks, walking into the large foyer, stopping in his tracks and having double-take at the door, his brows furrowing together in deep frustration and thought.

“Nate come in! You must stay for dinner!” She gushes, pulling Nate into the house.

Needless to say, Frankie loved him. And so did Kevin and Joe. I could see it in their eyes, but they didn’t want to admit it, Nick was standing right next to them.

When Nate was called away by Mrs. Jonas for a while, Frankie had told me that he absolutely adored Nate. Damn it, Frankie. “Woah, he’s got an English accent Ella! And he plays PS3 really good!” He gushed, “I bet he could beat Nick anytime.” He whispered afterwards.

“I heard that.” Nick scolded, “Can I talk to Ella for a sec Frank?” He said, patting his brother’s shoulder. Frankie rolled his eyes and exited the room. “What the hell is he doing here?” Nick whispered, shouting at the same time.

“How would I know? I haven’t texted or called or anything!” I confessed.

“He’s here to piss me off. How did he find out we lived here in the first place?” He shouted, starting to rise up from the sofa.

“Nick, shut up they might hear you.” I whispered, pulling his sleeve so he would sit back down again.

“So you’re telling me to shut up now?!” He said frustrated, “He’s ruined EVERYTHING!” He boomed. “Why didn’t I see this coming?” He said, getting up and pacing around the room.

“I’ve ruined everything have I?” Nate said, leaning on the doorway.

“Nate, not now!” I said getting up.

“Yes, actually, now that you’ve mentioned it, you have ruined everything.” Nick said at the same time.

“Well you tell me who stole my girlfriend in the first place.” Nate whispered, tears welling in his eyes.

“Your girlfriend? YOUR GIRLFRIEND? How can you even say that? I’m the one that’s been here for her, she saw you on E! with someone else!” Nick said again, raising his voice.

Nate shut up then, he looked towards me, “Ella, that was a mistake. I didn’t mean it to happen I swear..” He whispered, coming up to me.

I shook my head, “You’re so unbelievable Nate. I saw you on that TV with someone else and now you’re trying to deny it? I don’t even know who you are anymore!” I replied, wiping my eyes just in case tears had fallen.

“Oh for God’s sake, everyone knows that paparazzi’s twist the story, this guy here would know, wouldn’t he?! I’ve seen you all over the papers, all over the stations, all over the magazines! Don’t you think I’m upset, I. Love. You. Ella.” Nate replied, complete with hand gestures and saddened facial expressions.

The next thing I saw, Nick was lashing out on Nate. Blood leaked from both of their noses, and Nate’s lip swelled from the punch Nick gave all his might into.

“Hey, woaaaah, what the hell happened here?!” Kevin said through clamped teeth, “Who started this?”

“You tell me, who came into this house uninvited?” Nick sneered, wiping the blood that ran down his lips with his white shirt, ruining it permanently.

I shook my head in frustration as tears spilled from my eyes, “I can’t believe you guys. I can’t believe you guys.” I muttered over and over again, turning away from their faces. I never thought Nick would resort to violence like that.

“Well I know when I’m not wanted.” Nate jibed, jangling his car keys in his pocket. The last I heard of him was the silent thuds of him heading upstairs and out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was going to post another chapter last night, I swear. But my internet forbade it, dang you internet... Anyways, Enjoy. Hopefully I'll be finishing off this story soon (Haha, yeah I've been saying that for the past 3 months. Excuses, excuses, excuses) xox

Add me as a friend
Subscribe to this story
&Comment it!