Sequel: Pull My Strings

Chasing Dragonflies

She Lives and Breathes in a World

"So, what happens now?"

Jeph and I were sitting on his couch watching some non-descript sitcom on the TV when he asked the question I had been asking myself.

"Uh..." I shrugged.

He smiled, "Same here."

"Maybe we should just keep this to ourselves? For a little while at least?" I asked tentatively.

He turned to face me, a grin tugging at his lips, "Why, are you ashamed of me?"

I rolled my eyes at him and swatted his arm playfully, "I just meant that this," I motioned between us, "could fuck a lot of stuff up and I don't want to do that. Not until we both know where this is going."

"That makes sense," Jeph nodded.

"See, I can do sensible," I smiled, "As long as there is no alcohol involved."

"Yeah, we really need to keep you away from alcohol. Can't have you kissing any more unattainable guys," Jeph was grinning, again.

I rolled my eyes, "Well if it's any help there only ever was one guy."

"Really?" he looked shocked.

I shrugged, "Yeah. Why is that such a surprise?"

It was Jeph's turn to shrug, "I don't know. It's just that you're you, I just thought you'd have lots of guys wanting to date you?"

"Only cause they want to meet Quinn or you guys. And at high school I never really socialised."

"No?" Jepha asked.

I shrugged, one of these days I'm going to strain my shoulder, and blushed a little, "No, I always had you guys and Amy. I didn't want anyone else."

"You're so freaking sweet," Jeph closed the space between us and kissed me softly on the lips.

I felt my cheeks burn and smiled. We were actually doing this 'together' thing.

Macy and Jepha.

Part of me can't help but think about all the drama this is going to cause and the other part of me doesn't give a shit.

comments = ♥