Sequel: Pull My Strings

Chasing Dragonflies

Until The Day She Dies

"So," I turned to face Jeph, closing the door after waving Quinn and Bert off.

"So," he smiled, "It's just the two of us."

"Yup," I smiled as he crossed his wrists behind my head and brought his face down to mine.

"What should we do?" he asked, his warm breath breezing against my cheek.

I shrugged and slid my thumbs through his belt loops, "What do you want to do?"

He grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"I meant something that Quinn won't castrate you for," I smiled at the look on his face.

"So watching a movie it is then?" he asked.

"Sure," I laughed.

We ended up spending the day watching random dvds and bad made for TV movies. I was curled up on Jeph's lap, his arms loosely around my hips and my head resting against his shoulder. Every so often he would kiss my forehead or run his hand up and down my thigh.

It wasn't mad passionate sex or anything over the top like that, it was real intimacy. Being able to sit together in silence with someone and enjoy it meant more than how hard someone could 'rock your world'.

Maybe it was because our relationship was built on friendship that we were comfortable with each other. Or maybe it was that we knew that it didn't matter how we looked or what we said, that the other person wouldn't judge us for it. There were no barriers, no false pretenses, no masks.

Just Macy and Jeph.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

So that's the end of another story. I hope you all enjoyed reading it.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who took the time to read this story, and an especially large 'thanks' to everyone who took the time to comment. If you haven't commented before please comment now, just a 'it was good', 'it was crap' will do, I'm easily pleased.

I don't think there will be a sequel to this one, not a full-length one anyway. But hey if you guys are willing to read it I'm more than happy to write it.

My next story is going to be another continuation of a one-shot in Falling To Pieces. Either involving Butcher or M.Shadows.

comments = ♥