Status: Active

When God Made You He Was Showing Off.

6

"The door was open." I mumbled gesturing to the door.

"Just go home Thundr. I'm too pissed to even look at you right now." Sam grumbled.

"Why? I'm doing what I need to do. The vampire part is just a small downside."

"A small downside? Thundr, you were in a vampire bar last night. Do you have any idea of what could have happened to you. You couldve been raped or even murdered." Sam yelled, I could feel my face blush into a deep crimson color. "You're not going back there tonight."

"I have to. I need the job and I made a deal with Eric." I mumbled suddenly realizing how stupid it was that I even wanted to come here. He wasn't going to let me leave.

"God Thundr how stupid can you be? I know you like to think that nothing will happen but someThing will. You shouldve told me about this." Sam continued to yell. Sam was making my head buzz his aura was a dark greyish color and getting darker by the second.

"Sookie sa-" was all I managed to get out before Sam went on his rampage again. I knew he wasn't going to stop until he got out everything he wanted to say.

I snuggled into Sam's blankets which were incredibly soft. I could barely see any light through the crack in the curtains. Eric would be arriving at my house soon. I reluctantly got up from the bed and pulled my shoes back on. After all the lecturing Sam practically forced me into his trailer to get some sleep. I walked out and into the back entrance of the bar to find Sookie putting on her apron.

"Why aren't you home? Eric should be coming to pick you up now." She whispered.

"You know why. Why did you tell Sam?" I asked, wondering why she was playing dumb.

"I swear I didn't tell him anything." Sookie said before walking into the bar area. Obviously not wanting to talk about it anymore. I followed her and took my usual spot behind the bar and out of sight. It was officially dark outside, Eric would be looking for me.

Tonight wasn't that crowded or loud, just the usual drinks were here and the occasional family here for dinner. I was about to get up and go mess around with Sam's computer when everything got extremely quiet. Suddenly I could feel the orb in my head again buzzing brightly.

"I know she's here." came Pam's voice.

"Who?" Sam said as he nudged me with his leg forcing me down. I knew he wasn't going to let me leave.

"Thundr. She has a work contract with my boss. I will be taking her Sam." Pam said sweetly. I could hear the click of her heels as she walked around the bar. "Sookie, Eric sends his regards."

"Well, be sure to thank him for me." Sookie said. "Thundr's behind the bar."

"Sookie!" Sam yelled once the words left her mouth. What the hell was wrong with her?

"See dog, i'd told you I'd be taking her." Pam said as she walked around to the side of the bar. As she motioned for me to get up whole Sam stood in front of me.

"Shes not going anywhere." Sam growled, as he kept a protective hand on me forcing me to stay down. "I have an agreement with your boss."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it.
Quality isn't that good but I wanted to post something.

Comment & subscribe.
:]]