Status: Over. Sequal? COMMENT.

So Scared of Getting Older, I'm Only Good at Being Young

Ten.

Alex and I finished up the night sitting on top of the hill. His arm was slung around my shoulders, pulling me in closer to him. Personally, I'd rather keep focused on the way the sun was coming over the horizon than cuddling at this point.

"So tell me, Lynne, what girls in the house should go?" Alex asked.
"Uh." I mumbled, not sure of what to say. I didn't want to rat anyone out, or stab them in the backs. "Well, if I had it my way. All of them." I winked.

Alex chuckled and switched positions to where he was laying on the ground, his elbows propping him upwards.

"Only you." Alex shook his head.
"We spent our whole date looking at the sky." I reminded him, biting my lip.
"And talking." Alex finished.
"And talking." I repeated, sticking out my tongue.

I let my thoughts flow through my mind as I looked at the sky. The sky had a pink hue to it, the orange taking over.

"So why am I the most important?" I asked, turning to him.
"Because, you're down to earth. You're sarcastic. You've got some humor. You're pretty. You're not clingy, and honestly, you're better than half the girls in the house." Alex told me.

An instant smile appeared on my lips. I leaned down and kissed him softly, laying next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and we spent the next hour silently, just looking at the sky.

"It's time to go in. Today we have elimination." Alex told me, standing up.
"You mean, tonight?" I asked, laughing lightly.
"Nope, today. I've made my decision. Two girls are going home." Alex smirked. "But don't worry, you're safe from elimination." Alex grinned.

We walked down the hill, our fingers intertwined. We stepped inside the house quietly, hearing faint yells coming from upstairs. I rolled my eyes and turned towards the kitchen, expecting Alex to go to his room. Instead, he sat at the counter.

"Would you like some breakfast?" I asked, chuckling.
"That would earn you some brownie points." Alex nodded.
"I already have plenty." I murmured, picking the eggs out of the fridge.

I made Alex breakfast, complete with toast and bacon. He ate silently, staring out the back glass doors. I sat down next to him and stole a piece of bacon.

"Traitor!" Alex joked.
"I made it!" I whined.
"No, I did." Alex corrected.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm heading upstairs." I told him, kissing him.
"Later babe." Alex waved.

I walked through the entrance and began to walk up the stairs quickly, curious as to find out what all the fuss was about. I crept up group number four's door. I could hear Dessie and Ashley now whispering just loud enough so I could hear them.

"We need to get her out of the house." Dessie said.
"Seriously. She needs to go." Ashley confirmed.
"She's hogging all the attention, it's completely obvious that Alex likes her, alot." Brandi butted in.

I heard Callie let out a frustrated groan.

"What are we going to do?" Callie asked.
"We have to get her secrets, from someone." Dessie complied.
"But from who?" Ashley laughed.
"No one in the house knows her like, bff." Callie sighed.
"We can get her drunk!" Dessie exclaimed.

They all cheered loudly.

"Lynne is going down." I could hear the smirk in Dessie's voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
this went by sorta fast. but it's five in the morning. i can't sleep. i swear i have a sleeping disorder. but i'm so awake, i figured i'd update this story. did you like it, or no? i can always re-write to make you guys happy. :D

predictions?