Status: Over. Sequal? COMMENT.

So Scared of Getting Older, I'm Only Good at Being Young

Twelve.

I took one last look at Alex before I hurried off to the stairs. The other girls gawked at me as if I was growing an extra leg. I ran up the stairs, my legs burning from climbing them so fast. I shoved open the door to my bedroom, pulling my suitcase out of the closet.

I tucked my hair behind my ears and rested my hands on my hips, taking a couple deep breaths to get myself settled down. I didn't want to stay here any longer. I couldn't fall in love with this guy. I couldn't bear to get my heart broken again, it seemed like mission impossible.

I threw in my clothes, rolling them up and shoving them in. I grabbed my hair straightener and wrapped the cord around it, sticking it in the suitcase. I sat down on my suitcase, resting my head in my hands. I felt awful.

"Lynne?" I heard Jamie speak.

"What?" I looked up, she looked confused.

"Stay. Please stay. Alex really wants you here." Jamie pleaded.

"I don't care what he wants, because in the end, I'm the one who's going to get hurt. Those girls down there are trying to sabotage any chances I even have with him and I can't do it. I can't get embarrassed!" I shouted, tears cascading down my face. I quickly wiped them away and zipped up my suitcase, ready to leave.

"Fine. Do want you want. You're not taking any chances. And if you don't take any chances, you're not living. How fun is that suppose to be? Doing the same routine every time to keep yourself behind these walls, to block out anything bad that might hurt you? I'm sorry if this offends you, but I smell bullshit." Jamie said lowly, glaring at me. She walked off, her heels clacking on the ceramic floor of the hallway.

I wasn't staying, it was final. I grabbed my suitcase and dragged it down the stairs. Towards the end I could see Matt and Jack talking, but I took a left and headed for the big brown doors that would lead me to freedom. I swung them open, seeing a limo waiting.

"Lynne!" I heard Jack yell. I didn't bother to turn around, instead I kept on walking. As I approached the limo, the driver popped open the trunk for me. I quickly threw in the suitcase. Someone grabbed my arm and spun me around. Jack and Matt were both standing there, almost looking sad.

"You can't go." Jack said sadly.

"You're the most real girl here." Matt said, folding his arms over his chest.

"If you left, Alex would be devastated." Jack continued.

Although their excuses were very touching, I wasn't budging, not one bit. I turned around and headed for the limo door, which was already open and waiting for me.

"Lynne, please." I heard Jack ask softly. I stopped in my tracks and turned around, seeing all the other girls standing outside, Alex was off to the side, wiping his eyes. Was he really crying over me? I walked over to him, preparing to say my farewell.

"Lynne, please don't go." He begged as I walked up to him.

"Alex, I've made my choice." I said lowly.

"You can't mess with my feelings like that! We stayed up all last night, and you told me not to eliminate you. You spilled all your feelings for me and now you're just going to leave with them?" Alex asked angrily.

"Yeah, guess so." I frowned. I didn't know what to say. I just wasn't feeling the fact that he had seventeen other girls to choose from, and if I got eliminated, it'd be the end.

"Lynne. You promised me you wouldn't leave." Alex lowered his voice, coming closer to me. He put his hands on my waist, leaning forward. He pressed his lips against mine softly, and released. Our noses were touching, a tingle ran down my spine. My eyes fluttered open, being greeted by his big chocolate brown eyes, filled with sadness and confusion.

"I'm sorry Alex." I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
predictions? thoughts? concerns?

eighty subscribers, woo hoo. i'm happy. :D