Status: Over. Sequal? COMMENT.

So Scared of Getting Older, I'm Only Good at Being Young

Two.

It turned out that Brandi was right; Brittany did get eliminated.

Alex had said that she definitely wasn’t the kind of girl he wanted as a girlfriend. He actually called her a whore. It took every ounce of my self-control not to burst out laughing.

But Alex surprised me when he called my name first. I was the first one he said he wanted to keep. I mean, that’s a good thing, but for the competition. Not really for me.

I didn’t want to be here. I didn’t want to be Alex Gaskarth’s girlfriend. This all was as real as Pamela Anderson’s boobs.

“Alright ladies,” Alex’s broadcasted, getting all of the girls’ attention. “Just because you didn’t get eliminated this time, doesn’t mean you won't next time. But you don’t need to worry about that now. Right now my friend, Jack Barakat, is going to show you lovely ladies to your rooms.”

A lanky black-haired boy stood at the base of the massive stair case. He was wearing a tight black Glamour Kills shirt, even tighter skinny jeans, and a pair of brightly colored Nike Dunks. He sure was cute.

“Hi, girls. I’m Jack,” he goofily grinned and gave us all a big wave.

“Hi, Jack,” we all said in unison.

“If you’ll all follow me, I’ll show you to your rooms,” he told us before heading up the steps.

All twenty of us followed him up the steps. But, before I could go upstairs someone caught me by the arm. It was Alex.

“I'm glad you stayed,” he whispered into my ear. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and walked away. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

After taking a deep breath, I ran up the steps. I walked down the hallway and found the mass of girls there.

“How nice of you to join us, Lynne,” Jack chuckled.

“Sorry, Alex wanted to talk to me.” I could feel some girls send glares my way.

“Alright, so, this is how we’re gonna do rooms: we’ve got five bedrooms with two sets of bunks in each one. You’ve already been assigned rooms, so when I read your name step forward and I’ll tell you which room you’re in.” some girls nodded, and some of them were still eyeing up Jack. “Jen, Miranda, Jamie, and Lynne; you get room number one.” All of us stepped forward. I was happy; from talking to them earlier, they all seemed nice. Relatively speaking.

Jack motioned to a white, oak door, “This is your girls’ room. Enjoy.” He flashed another goofy grin.

All four of us walked into the room.

Jen pulled me into a big hug, “I'm so glad we’re rooming together! All the rest of those girls out there are seemed like real bitches.”

I smiled. It was nice to know someone here liked me. “I know. But, man am I glad Brittany got kicked out already. She was totally a whore.”

“I bet you she had at least one STD,” Jamie laughed.

Miranda laughed along with her, “I know that’s right.”

“And her boobs were the fakest things I've ever seen.”

“They were as big as the space between Hayley Williams’ two front teeth,” Miranda giggled.

This time both Jen and I laughed too.

“It’s nice to see my girlfriends having a good time,” Alex said as he strolled into our room.

Jen jumped and flung a hand over her heart, “Fuck's sake, Alex! You nearly gave me a heart attack.”

Alex kissed her cheek, “I'm sorry, dear. I didn’t mean to.”

Jen smiled shyly and her cheeks turned pink, “It’s okay, I guess.”

“You guess?” I scoffed.

She narrowed her eyes at me, “Oh, hush Lynne.”

I bowed to her, “As you wish, O Fair Jennifer.”

I heard Alex chuckle, “You know why I put you four girls in here?”

We all shook our heads.

“Well,” he started. “It’s because you guys are my favorites.” He winked at us and left the room.

Jamie and Miranda shrilled.

Jen was smiling.

I was frowning.

This was not how I wanted things to turn out.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello there(:
jamie , here !
i''m so privaledged to be be writing with miranda(:
she's amazing !

show us some love by commenting ?(:

here's the bunk beds.