Status: Over. Sequal? COMMENT.

So Scared of Getting Older, I'm Only Good at Being Young

Four.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was dressed in a plaid mid-sleeve dressed that stopped at my upper thigh. I had on black leggings under neath, and a pair of black flats adorned my feet.

"You look good, don't fret." Jamie smiled from the doorway.
"I'm nervous. I'm afraid I'll say the wrong thing." I frowned.
"You will be fine, come on, time to go." Jamie grinned, pulling me out of the bathroom.

Alex met us at the end of the staircase.

"You ladies look wonderful." He smirked.
"Thank you." We all chorused.
"Let's go." Alex said, motioning towards us to the door.

Walked out front, being greeted by a stretch limo. Alex opened the door for us and let us slip inside. He pulled me onto his lap once we all got situated.

"Where are we going?" I asked softly, avoiding his gaze.
"Dinner." He smiled. "I rented out this really cool place." He nodded.
"Will I like it?" I smiled.
"Hopefully." Alex murmured, kissing me softly.

I tangled my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair, tracing my tongue across his bottom lip. He pulled away before we could have a full blown make out session in front of the rest of the girls.

"Sorry." I giggled, playing with the collar of his shirt.
"It's fine." He smirked, kissing my neck softly.

We arrived at the restaurant that Alex had rented out for this date. He held Jen and I's hand as we walked into the restaurant. Miranda and Jamie trailed behind us, and for some reason, I felt on top of the world.

We sat at a circular table. Alex was across from me, Jamie sat beside me and Miranda and Jen were on either side of Alex.

"So Lynne, what do you do for a living?" Alex asked, sipping on his beer.
"I was going to college." I told him, sipping on my water.
"No job?" Alex asked, raising his eyebrow.
"No, I got pulled out of college, to come here." I dryly.
"Red flag." Alex laughed.

Alex turned to Miranda, smiling.

"What about you?" Alex asked, twirling her hair.
"I'm a teacher." Miranda smiled, giggling.
"Sexy." Alex growled, playfully.

Alex slung his arm around Jamie's shoulder, pulling her closer.

"You?" Alex smiled, kissing her cheek.
"I'm a vet." Jamie said softly.
"Oh really? That's what I'd want to be, if I wasn't in a band." Alex laughed.
"Cool." Jamie nodded, giving him the cold shoulder.

Jen kept quiet. Her eyes roamed the empty eatery. She played with her fork absentmindedly.

"Jen?" Alex asked.
"What?" She replied coldly.
"Job?" Alex replied just as coldly.
"Nothing, my parents wouldn't put out money for me to go to college, and I refuse to work at a fast food joint." Jen said quickly, adverting her eyes to the wall behind Alex.

The dinner was silent, until the waiter came to take our orders. I looked around the table awkwardly, watching Alex hang his arm over Jamie. He kissed her cheek at random times, a pang of jealous flowed through my heart. He was giving her all of the attention.

I ate my food silently.

"Jen, what's wrong?" I whispered.
"Bad day." Jen shrugged. "I'm not really feeling this whole thing."
"Yeah." I whispered, giving the camera man a glare as he flipped on the recording button.

"So, dinner's over. I'm taking Jamie out, for alone time. You guys can head home." Alex said dryly. I followed, Jen and Miranda out to the limo and slipped inside.

"Fucking bullshit!" Miranda yelled once we were sure the cameras weren't around.
"He just picked Jamie because she had his favorite job." Jen spat.
"Guys, you'll get alone time soon." I said, trying to calm them down.
"NO! Fuck him." Miranda shouted.

I folded my arms over my chest, blowing my bangs out of my face. I was secretly just as mad as them. Alex was playing favorites. It wasn't fair. He had complete control over our emotions at this point.

We arrived at the house. Jen and Miranda instantly went to the liquour cabinet, and pulled out a couple bottles of Vodka and Tequila.

"You joining?" Jen smiled.
"Yeah, sure." I shrugged.

Jen poured me a cup, and poured in some soda. She handed it to me, nodding for me to drink it. I put my lips to the cup, letting the liquid burn my throat.

"That's good." I smiled, feeling a little buzz.
"Let's forget tonights worries!" Miranda cheered.
♠ ♠ ♠
drama, drama, drama.

thank you guys for the feedback. (:
i love you all.
jamie's grounded. D:

COMMENT GOAL: 17