Status: Over. Sequal? COMMENT.

So Scared of Getting Older, I'm Only Good at Being Young

Eight.

“Ladies are you ready for your next challenge,” Jack asked as all of the remaining girls stood at the base of the stair case. It was the morning after last night’s elimination.

I had barely gotten any sleep and I was sure I had major bags under my eyes. Just great.

“Alright, so Alex has left you girls a message.” Jack reaches into his back pocket and pulls out an envelope. He tears open the envelope and reads, “Dear girlfriends. I am so glad to have all of you still here. I am sure you're glad to be here as well. Anyway, lets get down to business; I love animals—dogs particularly—but I don’t love them so much when they’re all dirty. So today, you girls are going to become groomers. The rules are simple: 1) change into your swimsuits 2) come on out to the back yard 3) grab a dog and get washing. The girl that cleans the most dogs in thirty minutes wins. Your prize? A glamorous date with me. What are you waiting for? Get washing!”

Out of nowhere, Jamie grabbed my arm, “If I don’t win this challenge, you need to, okay?”

I gave her a puzzled look, “Uhm, okay . . .”

“All these other girls are whores—obviously, we’re the two best for Alex and he likes us the best, so we need to work as a team to win,” she explained, even though I was still confused. “You're either with me, or against me.”

“I'm with you,” I smiled.

“Well, lets go kick some butt and wash dogs!” she exclaimed and dragged me up the steps so we could go get changed.

~

Surprisingly, but yet unsurprisingly, I won the challenge.

I thought for sure Jamie would win, because you know, she wants to be a vet and all. And if you're a vet you have to be able to handle animals. . .

“Lynne Clark,” Alex purred walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my soaking wet body. “You're my lucky winner.”

I smiled at him, “Yes, I am. So, what are you plans for this so-called glamorous date?”

“It's a surprise,” he told me with a wink.

“I like surprises,” I grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
SUCH A FILLER .
i'm sorry guys , buut this is all i could up with .

so , i have no comment goal :/
probably gonna edit this o: